New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    The new Sorento looks really good.

I hope AC Industrials is able to price aggressively but still keep the best specs.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    when will be the expected roll out locally of this gorgeous beast!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Much better than PPVs in the Philippines.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Front and rear is good. Side profile hmmm

6. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Car wisdom tells it that you should never buy the first year model of a new generation from most companies. I'm not well educated on Kia other than their quality goes up every year. Should I also caution first year models from Kia?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by johnwalker1 View Post
    Car wisdom tells it that you should never buy the first year model of a new generation from most companies. I'm not well educated on Kia other than their quality goes up every year. Should I also caution first year models from Kia?
    You have to analyze from the engine and transmission... if theyll use the old reliable 2.2 and 8sp torque converter then you're already set for maximum reliability. Their brake suspension and steering systems are already proven. So what's worth concerning about?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    ^^I dunno how ACI will approach it, but HARI & Kia’s previous distributor CAC usually brings in well equipped ones on the first year & gradually trim off features in subsequent models the next years after.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    This car looks gorgeous. Unfortunately, Kia's after sales service sucks. It got worse when it was acquired by ACI. Ultimo air filter walang stock sa casa. Regular PMS takes forever to finish. Warranty claim takes 6 months to a year dahil walang pyesa. Tsk tsk.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by phil3199 View Post
    Much better than PPVs in the Philippines.
    Yan din sabi nila when the Gen 2 Santa Fe with the 2.2R engine came out around 2007. Much better engine and better ride than any PPV at the time daw.

But if you compare a Santa Fe 2.2 now vs a Fortuner of the same age, most people will choose the Fort.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast