New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    where is this Stonic assembled? Is it Korea, Thailand, China or India?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    where is this Stonic assembled? Is it Korea, Thailand, China or India?
    As per Wikipedia, China

The Kia KX1 had originally been produced for the Chinese market by Dongfeng Yueda Kia, but was exported to Philippines under the Kia Stonic name as of October 2020. Compared to the international model, the China and Philippines spinoff is marginally shorter, with a full body length of 4,100 mm instead of 4,140 mm, and round fog lamps instead of boomerang-shaped LED lights.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    As per Wikipedia, China
    this would be a good contender for other china assembled crossovers like the Ford Territory and some Geelys, MGs.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Kia sales rep I spoke to said this is a hot seller. Stocks don’t last a day in the showroom. Last week, I saw 2 carriers, puro Stonic.
    Do you know anyone who owns stonic already? I'm looking for a car and this one is on my list. I heard that the base AT model is ramdam yung hirap sa pag batak. (or maybe nasanay lang sila ng mas malaki or mas malakas humatak yung dala.)

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I was up in Kia Carmona today & they had many Stonics on display. Interior approximates my Hyundai Accent. Bigger tyres & wheels though. Really looks like a Rio killer.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportyboy27 View Post
    Do you know anyone who owns stonic already? I'm looking for a car and this one is on my list. I heard that the base AT model is ramdam yung hirap sa pag batak. (or maybe nasanay lang sila ng mas malaki or mas malakas humatak yung dala.)
    yung a/t gearing nya is set for city driving to maximize fuel efficiency. kung gusto mong humatak, shift mo to manual mode.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013

10. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    May owners po ba dito? How's your unit so far?
    Medyo tempting din tong unit na to.
    Especially that new logo is now incorporated in the new variant.
    Pangit kasi para sa akin yung previous logo.

Will try to join FB groups soon but would very much appreciated if may owners dito na makapagshare experence nila.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast