New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Parañaque din. I know you’re from BF. You recommended this burrito place by the carwash in Aguirre in another thread. Tried & liked it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Oh, Drive By Tacos? Oh, you just reminded me. I have to drop by and get my Mexican dish fix within the week. I have been craving for a burrito since last week.

We should gather the south folks for an EB. Dami places puwede within South area.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Oh, Drive By Tacos? Oh, you just reminded me. I have to drop by and get my Mexican dish fix within the week. I have been craving for a burrito since last week.

We should gather the south folks for an EB. Dami places puwede within South area.
    Try Avenue 75 Sports Bar. The owner is the bf of Maria Ozawa. You might get the chance to see her...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    That 2nd one was my car p0rn while waiting for my unit before.

for me, i alternate between reading the manual and browsing aliexpress (looking for stuff to buy for my precious) while on youtube watching detailing videos. move over netflix.

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by black0men007 View Post
    for me, i alternate between reading the manual and browsing aliexpress (looking for stuff to buy for my precious) while on youtube watching detailing videos. move over netflix.
    Share nyo naman kung ano na yung mga nabili nyo for your Sporty sir.

I'm trying to find a good trunk/boot mat that fits our Sportys specifically.

Branded ones online are somewhat expensive and generic ones may not fit correctly.

Any leads?

Sent from my vivo 1901 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Thanks sir Bloo, as always, you are the info resource that just keeps on giving.

Nice new avatar!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I had my boot liner made to order in ACE, but it came as a set with the other mats. Its the loop type, like 3M. Like you, I was exasperated looking for one

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by sparc179 View Post
    Thanks sir Bloo, as always, you are the info resource that just keeps on giving.

Nice new avatar!
    Shhh...Pirated yan, hehe. Thanks!

9. Join Date
    May 2009
    I had my boot liner made to order in ACE, but it came as a set with the other mats. Its the loop type, like 3M. Like you, I was exasperated looking for one

I tried those 3M type mesh material on my Ravie before, the mud and some stains just don't come out as easily after some usage, probably because the material becomes rougher over time and it becomes harder to clean, I think.

I like your suggestion of the deep-dish type to match my passenger and driver floor mats. Sobrang mahal lang yung branded para sa boot, halos same price for the set of 3 that I got.

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    Shhh...Pirated yan, hehe. Thanks!

Haha! Ah you mean the avatar? Hehe, di ko agad na gets.

Here's another one pala: Cargo Boot Liner Tray For KIA Rio Pride Forte Cerato Optima K5 Sportage QL SL Tailored Rear Trunk Mat Protector Mats | Lazada PH

2019 Kia Sportage test drive