New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    It will be interesting how Kia (& Hyundai) will approach their SUV/Crossover diesel segment in our country, knowing how popular diesel is here & the direction toward electrification & hybridization the parent company will take specially now that EU countries are focusing on electrification. Diesel motors will definitely be on the chopping block as Euro standards are becoming stricter & the effort to create clean emission diesel engines are becoming harder & more expensive to make (& maintain).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bloowolf; March 12th, 2021 at 07:32 PM.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    The GT Line is selling with a hefty P300k discount currently.
    Hi, I intend to buy the KIA sportage 2019 LX diesel variant next month. Looking for the best dealer for CASH purchase. Best cash discount sana. Are there different distributors? which are the best one? Thanks

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ambo2004 View Post
    Hi, I intend to buy the KIA sportage 2019 LX diesel variant next month. Looking for the best dealer for CASH purchase. Best cash discount sana. Are there different distributors? which are the best one? Thanks
    Ang malapit lang sakin Carmon, Dasma at Alabang na ACI. If I were you, I’d go to Ayala owned first AC ind.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Ang malapit lang sakin Carmon, Dasma at Alabang na ACI. If I were you, I’d go to Ayala owned first AC ind.

parang may stockyard ang Ayala dyan sa may evia MCX rotunda.. dami naka park na isuzu at kia vehicles eh.. parang nag accept din sila ng sale dun kasi naka display sa labas yung mga sasakyan

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    parang may stockyard ang Ayala dyan sa may evia MCX rotunda.. dami naka park na isuzu at kia vehicles eh.. parang nag accept din sila ng sale dun kasi naka display sa labas yung mga sasakyan
    Andun ako kanina but I didn’t notice.
    That shoyld be good pata makapili ka ng kulay. What color are ypu planning?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    I actually posted here a couple of pages ago but the pandemic delayed my plans. Now I am again looking at the sportage GT line. I know that the 2022 sportage is right around the corner but there are still a lot of unknowns on that model (price, specs, and especially engine choices).

How are your sportages doing? Also how are your vehicle's fuel economy?

Do you know where I can get good deals on those 2019 gt lines? (too bad i missed the fire sale a couple of months ago)

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by labayds View Post
    I actually posted here a couple of pages ago but the pandemic delayed my plans. Now I am again looking at the sportage GT line. I know that the 2022 sportage is right around the corner but there are still a lot of unknowns on that model (price, specs, and especially engine choices).

How are your sportages doing? Also how are your vehicle's fuel economy?

Do you know where I can get good deals on those 2019 gt lines? (too bad i missed the fire sale a couple of months ago)
    Sparc is the one here who has the 2020 GT Line or you may ask the guys in FB Sportage Philippines. I only have the 2018.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieMin View Post
    Hello, everyone.

We had chance to test drive 2019 Kia Sportage.

It is a facelift version of 2018 year model. With upgraded powertrain, design and safety features, does it have an edge in

compact SUV market? Let's find out!

2019 Kia Sportage ?Face-Lifted? - In-depth test drive of Kia?s new SUV (better than Hyundai Tucson?) - YouTube

This is a good car, good power, nice inside space for me, very good fuel consumption on long drive, good size for everyday use, and no worries on ride height.

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849
2019 Kia Sportage test drive