New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Are you in the market for one again bro?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Nah. Waiting for the next iteration, probably. Don't want to drop a bundle while there's still a pandemic.

Sent using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post
    Nah. Waiting for the next iteration, probably. Don't want to drop a bundle while there's still a pandemic.

Sent using Tapatalk
    Well, if the new Tucson is any indication & it usually is, the upcoming Sportage will be bigger, have an lcd instrument panel & will have no more shift lever.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Well, if the new Tucson is any indication & it usually is, the upcoming Sportage will be bigger, have an lcd instrument panel & will have no more shift lever.

Pricing will be key, though. The entry of value-for-money entrants from Geely, MG, etc., in the crossover segment makes for good competition, with Ford joining the bang-for-the-buck fray with the Territory.

BUT... still no compelling AWD choices at the 1.5M price range and below other than the underpowered Forester and the subcompact XV.

Sent using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Pricing will be key, though. The entry of value-for-money entrants from Geely, MG, etc., in the crossover segment makes for good competition, with Ford joining the bang-for-the-buck fray with the Territory.

BUT... still no compelling AWD choices at the 1.5M price range and below other than the underpowered Forester and the subcompact XV.

Sent using Tapatalk
    Isn't the Azkarra Luxury Trim at 1.5m AWD? Just assuming you are open to Geely since you mentioned it.

I'm really worried for the Territory just because of the recent report about the new Ford Explorer's reliability. I know it was launched/made by a different factory and it had it's manufacturing issues in that factory (and it was reported another plant had to help it raise quality before sale; yet it still had what appears to be major issues). But it shouldn't have been launched by Ford if it had those pre-launch issue (manufacturing wise).

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    Isn't the Azkarra Luxury Trim at 1.5m AWD? Just assuming you are open to Geely since you mentioned it.

I'm really worried for the Territory just because of the recent report about the new Ford Explorer's reliability. I know it was launched/made by a different factory and it had it's manufacturing issues in that factory (and it was reported another plant had to help it raise quality before sale; yet it still had what appears to be major issues). But it shouldn't have been launched by Ford if it had those pre-launch issue (manufacturing wise).
    Yes, the Azkarra Luxury 1.5T is AWD already.

https://www.autoindustriya.com/car-r...d-48v-ems.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    [code]https://www.************/2020/11/are-we-looking-at-2022-kia-sportage.html?m=1[/code]

Too much grill, maybe?

Sent using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    [code]https://www.************/2020/11/are-we-looking-at-2022-kia-sportage.html?m=1[/code]

Too much grill, maybe?

Sent using Tapatalk
    Way too much. The Tucson looks better.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Yes, the Azkarra Luxury 1.5T is AWD already.

https://www.autoindustriya.com/car-r...d-48v-ems.html

Among all the Chinese makes, this is probably the best IMO, a lot better than the popular MG (designs of which have veered away from the traditional MG of the Brits).

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    The GT Line is selling with a hefty P300k discount currently.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The GT Line is selling with a hefty P300k discount currently.
    I am hoping Kia would bring locally the K5 GT Turbo (new Optima), 290hp of FWD goodness!

2019 Kia Sportage test drive