New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by sparc179 View Post
    My best FC so far, was going 90-95KpH while maintaining 1400 RPM on 7th speed.

Kept this up for most of the NLEX.

I hope my Sporty will do better next time.

Sent from my vivo 1901 using Tapatalk
    That is very impressive!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    That is impressive FC despite driving in Sport mode. I wonder what you’ll get using it in Normal. I hardly use Sport & have it usually in Normal. Eco is used in heavy traffic, quite common here nowadays. The 8 speed tranny does make a difference in real world driving. One thing I like about the 2019 QL, it is future proofed.

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    That is impressive FC despite driving in Sport mode. I wonder what you’ll get using it in Normal. I hardly use Sport & have it usually in Normal. Eco is used in heavy traffic, quite common here nowadays. The 8 speed tranny does make a difference in real world driving. One thing I like about the 2019 QL, it is future proofed.

Thanks Master Bloo. Idol kita eh, when you posted a while back about getting 4.5 on yours, I felt like it was a goal I had to achieve.

The thing I noticed is that at 8th speed, I can't seem to get that good an average, it mostly goes to 4.6 to 4.7 per 100.

The Sport mode allows me to reach higher speeds quicker compared with using normal, so for highway driving I always go to that driving mode.

I'll try again in Normal mode next time and see if it makes much difference.

Post script: It's nearing its 6 month PMS so I'll wait for that before conducting my experiment. I'll do it on the TPLEX on those long straights. hihihi.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    This threads been quiet. Time for an update. Any new owners out there?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    This car is currently in my shortlist. I do have some questions about some of the features (I tried looking in Kia's PH website but the brochure looks to be outdated. It references 2017 models with the trims SL and GT Line with the 6 speed. From what I understand, the 2019 and newer sportages are the LX and the EX with the 8 speed).

1. Does the LX diesel have the following?:
    - Dual airbags? (the 2017 SL as I understand have a driver airbag. This is a dealbreaker for me)
    - Rear aircon vents (nice to have)
    - full size spare or a smaller temporary spare?
    - Android auto? (how about the EX?)
    - Back up sensors and camera?
    - child seat isofix anchor?

2. I also have some questions on the dealers. As far as I know, there are two dealers in Alabang zapote road (1 in alabang and 1 near CAA road). Kia's website do not show both of them. Why is that, did they close down? Those are the two closest to me and other locations as reported by the website are too far for my liking haha.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013

7. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by labayds View Post
    This car is currently in my shortlist. I do have some questions about some of the features (I tried looking in Kia's PH website but the brochure looks to be outdated. It references 2017 models with the trims SL and GT Line with the 6 speed. From what I understand, the 2019 and newer sportages are the LX and the EX with the 8 speed).

1. Does the LX diesel have the following?:
    - Dual airbags? (the 2017 SL as I understand have a driver airbag. This is a dealbreaker for me)
    - Rear aircon vents (nice to have)
    - full size spare or a smaller temporary spare?
    - Android auto? (how about the EX?)
    - Back up sensors and camera?
    - child seat isofix anchor?
    Unfortunately still driver-side airbag only for non GT-line Variants with parking sensor also a GT-Line Exclusive. Rear Vents and Isofix is standard for all variant with rear camera and Apple Carplay/Android Auto standard on Diesel Models.The GT-line Loses the full size alloy spare but gains 2 more airbags(side) against the older 2017 though.

https://www.kia.com/content/dam/kwcm...compressed.pdf

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLZ View Post
    Unfortunately still driver-side airbag only for non GT-line Variants with parking sensor also a GT-Line Exclusive. Rear Vents and Isofix is standard for all variant with rear camera and Apple Carplay/Android Auto standard on Diesel Models.The GT-line Loses the full size alloy spare but gains 2 more airbags(side) against the older 2017 though.

https://www.kia.com/content/dam/kwcm...compressed.pdf
    Thanks! the LX checks a lot of my boxes for the features but the single airbag is really a dealbreaker for me. GT line (with big discounts) could be tempting..

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    There will likely still be a Xmas sale (isn't there always?), but the 60 month 0% deal is not bad.

Sent using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post
    There will likely still be a Xmas sale (isn't there always?), but the 60 month 0% deal is not bad.

Sent using Tapatalk
    Are you in the market for one again bro?

2019 Kia Sportage test drive