New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by wavecxs View Post
    Interesting nga yun SL M/T. Ang problema sa Kia (here in RP), is that they have the tendency to skimp on the base model way too much.

Case in point, I really want an M/T when I was looking at the carens before. Kaso yung m/t version... no abs, no airbag. well... binili pa din namin hehehe.

Kung di masyado titipidin yung SL m/t it could compete with the vios.
    Maganda din po ba pag bili ako ng 2nd hand kia forte koup na 2nd hand. Thanks

2. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    How much is the total cost of your first PMS?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Sirs, kamusta po gas consumption ng Rio?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnubla View Post
    Sirs, kamusta po gas consumption ng Rio?

the rios and accents 1.4L kappa engines are a little thirsty compared to japanese counterparts...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    the rios and accents 1.4L kappa engines are a little thirsty compared to japanese counterparts...

Would you know sir wats their km per liter?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post

Ask ko Lang po Kung ok na Kia Rio, matibay po ba ang Kia kumpara sa Toyota? Gusto ko kasi Rio simple Lang porma pero not sure sa Kia brand Kung matibay

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Drixs View Post
    Ask ko Lang po Kung ok na Kia Rio, matibay po ba ang Kia kumpara sa Toyota? Gusto ko kasi Rio simple Lang porma pero not sure sa Kia brand Kung matibay
    Kia is one of the best brands in alAustralia and even in the US 7years warranty and low ownership cost.

In the Philippines? Kia has stripped off many features and ownership cost is higher.

Stick with Toyota. The ownership cost is low, high resale value. Excellent reliability.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    This looks really attractive in the metal. Looks better than the Hyundai Accent. I just hope it is not as thirsty as the previous model. With the popularity of diesel sedans nowadays, I really wonder why they don’t bring in the diesel version.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Anyone tried adding cruise control and steering audio controls feature on their base MT unit?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234