New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Yes you can always upgrade that, but you cannot buy for an additional dimensions . plus 6-speed on MT, the previous gen has a fine review on Fuel consumption category for Auto 4-speed transmission. So it would probably perform better on MT, well see.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Interesting nga yun SL M/T. Ang problema sa Kia (here in RP), is that they have the tendency to skimp on the base model way too much.

Case in point, I really want an M/T when I was looking at the carens before. Kaso yung m/t version... no abs, no airbag. well... binili pa din namin hehehe.

Kung di masyado titipidin yung SL m/t it could compete with the vios.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by wavecxs View Post
    Interesting nga yun SL M/T. Ang problema sa Kia (here in RP), is that they have the tendency to skimp on the base model way too much.

Case in point, I really want an M/T when I was looking at the carens before. Kaso yung m/t version... no abs, no airbag. well... binili pa din namin hehehe.

Kung di masyado titipidin yung SL m/t it could compete with the vios.
    Yes, panalo na to sakin basta meron lang Airbags and Abs, nevermind yung manual na aircon and sterio or walang touch screen ma monitor kasi pwede naman palitan. Pati mas maganda yung MT na 6-speed mas tipid to sa gas. Alam ko same engine sila ni Hyundai. Mapapalaban ito sa vios and mas mura pa nga ito sa mirage g4 gls mt na 745k na price ngaun.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    May nakabili na ba ng bago? May cruise control na ba yung Mid Variant AT? Anyone can link the Philippine brochure? Can't seem to find any.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Madali lang naman install cruise control. Hehehe around 5k lang parts needed.😁

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Maybe just omitted from the brochures. Mine has it.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    oh nice.. good to know. thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    May 2017
    Ako lang ba napapangitan sa harap ng bagong Kia Rio Sedan? Kumpara mo naman yung last year mas maayos pa..

10. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Beautiful car ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast