New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by sparc179 View Post
    Is that the incoming Tucson sir Bloo? Looks like the same color as yours?
    Just speculations from spy shots.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Just speculations from spy shots.

Ah ok, I still prefer ours, I'm tired of the boxy looks of most CUVs, SUVs and PPVs.

Only the Mazda CX-5 can rival the Sporty's looks, IMHO.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Ah ok, I still prefer ours, I'm tired of the boxy looks of most CUVs, SUVs and PPVs.

Only the Mazda CX-5 can rival the Sporty's looks, IMHO.
    How does your Sporty do in cornering? As I recall, the dampers are enhanced, better than the other variants

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    How does your Sporty do in cornering? As I recall, the dampers are enhanced, better than the other variants

Compared with my Rav4 before sir Bloo, much better, I can feel how the tires and suspension just hugs the road.

A lot less body roll too, whenever I enter and exit tool booths with those wide curves. I sometimes take them at high speeds if I'm alone in the car. hihihi.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Compared with my Rav4 before sir Bloo, much better, I can feel how the tires and suspension just hugs the road.

A lot less body roll too, whenever I enter and exit tool booths with those wide curves. I sometimes take them at high speeds if I'm alone in the car. hihihi.
    Ah, I think it’s better than mine. Although, aside from the body roll in corners (that I manage w/ down shifts & engine braking) probably the smoothest & most comfortable cars Ive owned.

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Ah, I think it’s better than mine. Although, aside from the body roll in corners (that I manage w/ down shifts & engine braking) probably the smoothest & most comfortable cars Ive owned.

It's one of the first things I noticed compared with my Ravie, I was never comfortable with how much roll it was producing, I had to use a significant amount of force just to keep the car in the right line of the curve.

Not with the Sporty though, it feels firm and very stable. The tires are a great help too, for sure.

Hankook 245/45/19 's are very grippy.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    And some say Korean cars are not good, if only after sales service will improve in some areas, there's no doubt that this will slice a large chunk of sales from jap cars.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    And some say Korean cars are not good, if only after sales service will improve in some areas, there's no doubt that this will slice a large chunk of sales from jap cars.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    They should look at how KIA cars, specifically the Sportage, is selling in North America and many European countries.

Sales are at par with most Jap and even American counterparts.

Owner satisfaction is quite good.

Prevalent parin kasi sa ibang kababayan natin yung misconception na mababa ang quality ng Korean cars compared to Japs and other brands. Quite the opposite now. Just take a look at how Ford is doing and also Chevrolet, among others?

Of course I'm biased. Hehehe.

Sent from my vivo 1901 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    They should look at how KIA cars, specifically the Sportage, is selling in North America and many European countries.

Sales are at par with most Jap and even American counterparts.

Owner satisfaction is quite good.

Prevalent parin kasi sa ibang kababayan natin yung misconception na mababa ang quality ng Korean cars compared to Japs and other brands. Quite the opposite now. Just take a look at how Ford is doing and also Chevrolet, among others?

Of course I'm biased. Hehehe.

What more if they get to drive/ride the Stinger?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    What more if they get to drive/ride the Stinger?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They might need a change of underwear Master E. [emoji16]

Or at least have a stiff drink right afterwards.

I would love to drive that thing all the way to Pagudpud on the TPLEX with no toll booths and enforcers along the way, hehehe.