New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 209 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Spyshots of the next gen rio hatch have also surfaced.... looks quite different from the sedan though...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I guess this is one of the few cases where the sedan looks a lot better than the hatch...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    more spypics of the sedan has surfaced. I guess now that the new Hyundai Accent has been launched abroad and will be introduced here, the Kia Rio will soon follow. This car looks bigger than the current model..

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote:
    "The Korean carmaker has revealed the first images of the next-generation Rio, which represents what Kia refers to as "the next big step" in the company's design revolution."

Quote:
    "New Rio is the 'next big step' in Kia's design revolution and we anticipate this model becoming even more popular than the current vehicle."

Source*

- Looks like a Golf GTi or Scirocco. Astig design! There goes my Rio obsolete?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    GENEVA MOTOR SHOW PREVIEW: 2012 Kia Rio
    http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/genev...ration-kia-rio
    Mini Sorento

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Big improvement from the current model. Will Kia bring the hatch over here? The 1.2L gdi turbo sounds exciting. Sana lang di I-overprice dito...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    If priced similarly, would you choose this over the new accent hatch? I think I like kia's designs more than Hyundai.

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    i'm dissappointed that the bumper almost looks exactly like from the all new Picanto, it feels like theyve shared bumpers.

the front looks a bit busy, i was hoping a little bit of "Optima" clean look

Knowing Peter Schreyer, he could have made a potential VW Polo looking car.

The rear looks fine.

the sedan(spy photos) naman, ngayon ko lang narealize sobrang iba pala, mukhang mas ok, baby optima :D

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Bat parang nagkakaiba ang pics na nirelease ng Kia from the spy pics before na mukhang Optima? Is it because this is the hatch version and that the sedan has a whole different look? I really like the looks of the baby-Optima sedan. Really hope they will eventually bring the Optima here...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Kahit sa previous model magkaiba talaga look ng hatch and sedan.
    Here's a design comparison of the new accent and rio hatch...which is better?
    http://www.goodcarbadcar.net/2011/02...ia-rio-in.html

2012 Kia Rio