New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 209 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by aargh View Post
    more spypics

I think it looks better than the new Accent.
    Looks like it also won't have the new Accent's big black plastic triangle on the c-pillar.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    I think it looks better than the new Accent.
    Looks like it also won't have the new Accent's big black plastic triangle on the c-pillar.
    Yup. Although both look nice, I like this more than the new Accent. Lets just hope Kia doesn't screw up the pricing again...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by aargh View Post
    Yup. Although both look nice, I like this more than the new Accent. Lets just hope Kia doesn't screw up the pricing again...
    kia philippines......

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Its just ridiculous. Why would Kia have such bad pricing when Hyundai prices competitively? And to think that Columbian Autocar president Felix Mabilog is so respected and well known by the motoring world in the Philippines. Personally I also like the previous Kia badge, the one with the encircled big "K". As for the Rio, they had better bring in the diesel variant for it to compete competently. Or else it won't be a match for the Vios, let alone the Accent.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Its just ridiculous. Why would Kia have such bad pricing when Hyundai prices competitively? And to think that Columbian Autocar president Felix Mabilog is so respected and well known by the motoring world in the Philippines. Personally I also like the previous Kia badge, the one with the encircled big "K". As for the Rio, they had better bring in the diesel variant for it to compete competently. Or else it won't be a match for the Vios, let alone the Accent.
    Well that's the propaganda of KIA here in the philippines nakakainis yan ginagawa nila. Nagstart lang ito nung 2k8 e. Buti na lang nakahabol pa ako sa carens ko nun e. Ang style kasi nila e itataas nila ng napakataas ang price tapos magbibigay sila ng napakalaking discount para mahumaling tayo sa discount nila at isipin natin na bargain ito. nakakainit talaga ng ulo pag marealized mo ito.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Ay ganon? Dinidiscount ng malaki? Kaya yung SRP ng mga kotse nila may malaking tubo? Kunyari bibili ako ng Sorento na 1.8M pwede patawarin ng 100-200k ganun? Eh di parang nakikipagtawaran sa Greenhills ah!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    hahaha, ginawang tiangge....

ganda ng tail lamp ng Rio...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Lahat ng kotse nila overpriced ng 250 thousand. kaya never buy full price, trade in your car, or finance. always pay cash kung kaya mo.

Case in point - got our 09 Sorento VGT for a cool 1.250 m

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316 View Post
    Lahat ng kotse nila overpriced ng 250 thousand. kaya never buy full price, trade in your car, or finance. always pay cash kung kaya mo.

Case in point - got our 09 Sorento VGT for a cool 1.250 m
    yup, nagtanong ako dati ng forte koup. srp is almost 1.5M but binigyan nila ako 150k discount. overpriced parin imo.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Overpriced pa rin yung 1.350M

Yung Lancer EX GT-A, lesser ang price dun. Yet, nicer.

Pero kung may trinade in ka, panalo, dahil sa appraisal value nila, lalo na kung luma na car mo and wala na pagasa mabenta sa same price ng offer ng Kia.

2012 Kia Rio