New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    KIA joins the Motorsport racing using the KIA Koup : http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2...-for-2010.html

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    i agree i would also choose the genesis coupe with that price.

but in the first place, i think they arent on the same league para i compare, the Kia Forte Koup is the equivalent to that of the civic coupe, which is parehas na may sedan counterpart.

But i agree ang mahal nga ng sedan,

btw i think this thread is about the forte sedan and not the koup, though even if i have the money for the top model lancer and civic, i'd still go for the genesis coupe

here's the koup thread: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63302

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Kia Philippines just ruined itself with its absurd pricing. I tried looking at its specsheet and I'd say the features are sufficient and the engine looks promisingly powerful. If they priced this at 1.1M, or even 1.15M, I think it would sell much, much more. Right now I have yet to see a Forte on the road.

Off topic: they're doing the same with the Sorento. It may look good and have good features, but unless it has the 2.2 R-engine CRDi, it shouldn't be priced above the Fortuner/Montero Sport.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Cancel na dapat ng Kia-Hyundai HQ ang paghawak ng Columbian Auto Cars para maayos ang pricing structure ng Korean Cars.

Hyundai against Honda, Toyota & Mitsu

Kia versus the other smaller brands in the market.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    sayang. magaganda pa naman sana models ng kia ngayon but its way overpriced. Imagine, a 2L naturally aspirated Kia Koup is more expensive than a 2L Turbocharged Hyundai genesis coupe???? What are the guys from kia smoking? No wonder I haven't seen a forte on the road yet...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Hi! Guys. Help me decide naman what to choose. Pinagpipilian ko right now yung forte koup tsaka yung entry level ng genesis coupe na manual.

Parang mas ok yung porma ng genesis coupe pero parang sobrang dami na ang gumagamit ng gc dito sa pinas.

Correct me if im wrong. Smart key na din ba yung genesis coupe? Parang hirap magdala ng genesis coupe parang sobrang takaw tingin.

nasa 1.380M yung gc entryl level na manual right now while the forte koup cost around 1.4M let say magbigay ng discount 1.250 to 1.3M siguro papatak.

Gusto ko kasi sports car. although mukhang ok din yung hyundai sonata. parang benz na camry na accord.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    What about Cadenza? or the new 2011 Sonata?

Koup? 2 pa lang nakikita ko dito, isang pinoy at isang other arab.....

pero Forte, madami na...di na unique....

Im enjoying the start stop button with smart key nya...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by aargh View Post
    sayang. magaganda pa naman sana models ng kia ngayon but its way overpriced. Imagine, a 2L naturally aspirated Kia Koup is more expensive than a 2L Turbocharged Hyundai genesis coupe???? What are the guys from kia smoking? No wonder I haven't seen a forte on the road yet...
    Sa dealership na yata ang problema bro....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
2010 Kia Forte