New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 387 of 389 FirstFirst ... 287337377383384385386387388389 LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 3883
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by crichton View Post
    sir try mo Kia Pasay. yung dome light ng 2nd and 3rd row napapalitan ko sa kanila. natanggal na kasi yung button and may mga pieces of plastic na natatanggal sa loob. insist mo lang ng konti tapos wag dun SA na medyo bata-bata. Either kay John or Henson lang.
    Plus 1 sa Kia Pasay. Mabilis mag claim ng warranty. Btw, katabi lang nila ang Columbian plant.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Hi Carens owners. I'm currently shopping for a 7 seater mini van and Kia Carens is one of my choices. I got an offer from Kia Laguna on the EX variant. 30% DP and zero interest for 4 years which will result to P18,667/mo. And I'm pretty much leaning towards it. Just would like to ask your opinions based from your experiences about the Carens' issues or known problems(if there are any). Thank you very much in advance.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie_18 View Post
    Hi Carens owners. I'm currently shopping for a 7 seater mini van and Kia Carens is one of my choices. I got an offer from Kia Laguna on the EX variant. 30% DP and zero interest for 4 years which will result to P18,667/mo. And I'm pretty much leaning towards it. Just would like to ask your opinions based from your experiences about the Carens' issues or known problems(if there are any). Thank you very much in advance.
    I have a 2008 Carens which I bought new in July, 2008. It is a red EX, CRDI, VGT top of the line automatic. It now has 41,000km in it and still runs like new. I have it serviced every 5000KM as per manual under "severe use category" as it is mainly driven in the city.

Other owners have issues although IMO they are part of the day to day wear and tear of the vehicle. I am completely happy with my Carens and have no complaints so far. IMO also that the Carens is not cheap!!!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Well better huggle some more pa sa dealer mo. ask for a bigger discount around 250k disc if possible... hehehe laki kasi ng over priced nila from the time I bought the unit. tapos look for your own bank that would give you the best rate don't take their inhouse rate which is way higher than directly going to the bank.

But with regards to the car itslef it is nice and very powerful. Already logged 40k with the unit and my only complaint is my aircondition. it is cold when working properly but sometimes it doesnt work right. ang init niya pag nabilad sa araw. Enjoy ang ride niya and ang sarap pa din niya gamitin after 2.5 years of usage.

The point is the car is very good walang sinabi ang innova(we do have both). Ang pangit lang sa kanya is the price. masyado jinack up ng columbia. so better haggle sa price ng matindi-tindi kasi 265k ang jinack up nila from the original price nila.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua_ching View Post
    I have a 2008 Carens which I bought new in July, 2008. It is a red EX, CRDI, VGT top of the line automatic. It now has 41,000km in it and still runs like new. I have it serviced every 5000KM as per manual under "severe use category" as it is mainly driven in the city.

Other owners have issues although IMO they are part of the day to day wear and tear of the vehicle. I am completely happy with my Carens and have no complaints so far. IMO also that the Carens is not cheap!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mschumacher View Post
    Well better huggle some more pa sa dealer mo. ask for a bigger discount around 250k disc if possible... hehehe laki kasi ng over priced nila from the time I bought the unit. tapos look for your own bank that would give you the best rate don't take their inhouse rate which is way higher than directly going to the bank.

But with regards to the car itslef it is nice and very powerful. Already logged 40k with the unit and my only complaint is my aircondition. it is cold when working properly but sometimes it doesnt work right. ang init niya pag nabilad sa araw. Enjoy ang ride niya and ang sarap pa din niya gamitin after 2.5 years of usage.

The point is the car is very good walang sinabi ang innova(we do have both). Ang pangit lang sa kanya is the price. masyado jinack up ng columbia. so better haggle sa price ng matindi-tindi kasi 265k ang jinack up nila from the original price nila.
    Sirs,
    Thanks so much for your inputs. Mukhang Carens na kukunin namin
    Anyway anong deals po ba nakuha nyo when you bought your units? And when it comes to weight capacity ilang kilograms kaya kaya nya because sometimes I will use the Carens for hauling groceries for our canteen which mostly are bottled / in-can drinks and canned goods.

Thanks again

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    update naman ako sa Carens ko.... just replaced last weekend yung Dunlop LM702 (Japan) to LM703 (THailand)... it was priced about Php5900/pc. incl. of Nitro ..... also opted to get the slightly smaller diameter (215/55-R17)tire (instead of my previous one 225/55-R17). initial feedback from a brief drive....Alabang back to Fort seems ok, medyo las tagtag. and lesser steering effort and suspension/tire thumping. kasi eto eh mas closer talaga sa original.
    yung steering wheel vibration eh although haven't fully tested eh mukhang wala na.... funny kasi alam ko eh balanced naman dati yung tires ko.

also a bit dismayed dun sa LM703 na Thailand version eh, wala yung noise absorbing sponge na advertised sa Japan website ng Dunlop....ba't kaya? pero yun na rin pinili ko kasi yung first choice ko talaga na Yokohama E70B (OEM tire sya ng Toyota Previa III) eh sobrang mahal at lagpas sa budget.... we'll update you guys when i have the chance for a more normal (hi-speed run). haha. i'm liking the Carens again.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004

Hi Loiue_18,

Aside from 30% D/P 0-interest in 4-years, did they gave you any discount?

Cheers!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jds View Post
    Hi Loiue_18,

Aside from 30% D/P 0-interest in 4-years, did they gave you any discount?

Cheers!
    Wala nang discount coz 0% interest na.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Sirs,
    Thanks so much for your inputs. Mukhang Carens na kukunin namin
    Anyway anong deals po ba nakuha nyo when you bought your units? And when it comes to weight capacity ilang kilograms kaya kaya nya because sometimes I will use the Carens for hauling groceries for our canteen which mostly are bottled / in-can drinks and canned goods.

Thanks again

kayang kaya ng carens yan.. pero wag kang magugulat kung medyo baba ang likod ng carens lalo na pag puno kasi hindi naman sya cargo vehicle like ng pick-up pero kayang kaya ng carens yan.. also masyadong maganda ang interior ng carens para pambuhat lang ng supplies hehehe but seriously maganda talaga interior nyan

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Wala nang discount coz 0% interest na.
    Well ok na yan kung 0 int naman pala e. pero sana humingi ka na lang ng freebies. EX variant yan kukunin mo noh. kasi pag 0 int kasi parang bumalik ka din sa original price nila na 1015000 tapos pag nilagyan mo ng int for 4 years ganyan din ang lalabas dahil sa int. ang utak talaga nila noh... hehehe M.I. ng cac talaga napaka lame. Free pa din ba ang LTO, Insurance and tint?

2007 Kia Carens [ARCHIVE]