New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nice! ganda ng bagong sedona.

wish ko lang sana crdi na rin ung local diesel engines nila..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [QUOTE=sikuya]another unveiling at the 2005 Chicago Auto Show:
    2006 Kia Sedona

>>release:2005
    >>engine: 3.8L V6 244hp (5-speed automatic)
    >>standards:6 airbags,ABS,fold-flat 3rd-row seat,power sliding doors,liftgate
    QUOTE]

torque: 250 lb-ft.

Mas malaki sya ngayon ng 15% compared sa current Sedona. Inside, you’ll find roomier seating for seven with a flip-and-fold second row and a 60/40-split third row that folds flat into the floor. An optional, premium entertainment system includes a DVD player and 11-speaker surround sound. Building on the first-generation Sedona’s safety record, the 2006 model comes standard with six airbags—dual front and front seat-mounted side airbags, and full-length curtain airbags protecting all three rows of passengers.

Wala pa ding power doors pero OK yung features for the price.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Very minor facelifts. The Previa still looks better.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by carlove
    Very minor facelifts. The Previa still looks better.
    it's not a facelift , and not minor. It's a major redesign ,the van is new inside and out.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's an all new van developed by Kia.

A good follow up to the sucessful first generation van.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    The old Sedona had poor fuel consumption because of the way it was built.

Car & Driver put one on a lift and showed how similar the Sedona is to a truck-based SUV. Everything is either made of thick steel or is reinforced.
    Yes, my 2002 Sedona is a real heavyweight. My original battery finally gave out after 32 months of continuous service. It took four people straining mightily to push the van fast enough so I could jump start the engine.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Diesel View Post
    but m sure, it still won't compare to the resale value king of minivans which is the Honda Ody...
    doods,, once you bought a car consider it your loss,,resale value is nothing if you like the one you buy.honda is only the name

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Diesel View Post
    but m sure, it still won't compare to the resale value king of minivans which is the Honda Ody...
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey177 View Post
    Yes, my 2002 Sedona is a real heavyweight. My original battery finally gave out after 32 months of continuous service. It took four people straining mightily to push the van fast enough so I could jump start the engine.
    maswerte ka bro umabot ng 32 mos.battery mo,,usually battery life is mga two years lang,,anong battery ba gamit mo?thanx

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Ano ba ang diesel engine ng version na to? At meron pa ba tong mga problema sa automatic transmission nila?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
2006 Kia Sedona