New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wreckless
    ang Vic Sotto ng Tsikot at DieselClub ay naka-Safari..Beast Jr pa nga yung pangalan e... :lol: :lol: :lol:

wulf..get the van po..mas marami kayong maisasakay don.

hehe :wink:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wulf::: Based from your posts, I could sense that you really need a family van. The Sedona is a good choice, I've read some reviews from owners of the said vehicle and they are happy with their choice. Tama nga sabi mo, wait 'til you get 40++ and a hefty wallet in your pocket para sa SUV dream mo.

If you are under a strict budget, I could think out loud that Sedona 2nd hand unit will fit in. Or if you could add more budget a 2nd hand Chevy Venture could be a little more class.

Comparing an SUV to a Family van in terms of ride quality has an ample deficit, car-like ride for the van but it won't reach you far beyond dream destinations like an SUV.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ei,guys!any1 stil out der?bwy,tnx 4 all d help. i finally decided 2 get.....d carnival!my wyf & 2babies cudnt b any happier!twas lyk having a playroom 4 dem!now i cn brng dem along 2 mitings w/out havng 2 worry abt dem gettng bored in d car.and its not wimpy-looking either--its 2toned black&silver w/ custom chrome grills (pang US version) & park2 logo * d bak instead of d kia logo.very well kept&maintained.engine is very powerful,& so is d aircon.my wife always asks me 2 turn off d aircon * d bak & jst keep on d front ones.feels very stable on d road 2.roadtrip:mrgreen:!tnx agn,guys,& God bless :lol:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    congrats sir!!

it's good to know that you are happy with your decision..
    and your family too!! :wink:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wulf::: Just a reminder to park in an open parking space when leaving them inside a running engine vehicle. Do not park your vehicle in closed car parks. I have heard and read news about CO2 poisoning.

Congrats on your new found automobile. :D Better wait a couple of years more til your kids are running around and jump all over the vehicle. :mrgreen:

6. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Congratulations! Great choice!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
1994 Montero or 2001 Kia Carnival LS??