New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    What is the real use of a sunroof?
    Primarily to let the sun help in warming up a vehicle during cold season ... also can be used as an escape hatch ...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I bought a K2700 and a K2500 only because it is the only small van with 4x4 capabilities and I need those capabilities. Both were a very unpleasant experience to say the very list. The K2700 I bought 2 years ago had its aircon failed in 1 month. And Kia said I have to wait for 6 months for the parts to arrive from Korea, So I had it repaired in my suking aircon repair shop because I cannot wait.

This year I needed another 4x4 Van so I bought another Kia K2500 from a different dealer because I was really frustrated with the first one, The sales agent sent me a formal quotation for a P10,000 discount and free 3M tint. When they delivered the unit, My EA complained that the tint was not 3M. The supervisor said that we already got a P10,000 discount and that the sales agent was not authorized to give free 3M tint, even if the email was signed by the agent and their supervisor. So I complained to the President of the Dealership and to Kia itself. There was no reply. Ded-Ma lang. BTW my unit was delivered last February until now wala pa ang OR/CR. May na.

I say that Kia is run by unscrupulous people here in the Philippines. Don't ever buy a Kia if you have a choice. Kukulo ang dugo ninyo. Lousy easily gets defective brand , With Lousy Dealership who will do everything not to honor the warranty of your vehicle with sales agents who are liars and dishonest and would promise you everything just to close the deal.

BTW, Some of you might think that I am bashing this brand, And Yes I indeed am because of terrible experiences with the brand, the sales people and the dealership. PM me and I will send you copies of the invoices of the 2 Kia's that I bought.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    bash away bro, you have to complain thru their customer service though. This how you can complain sa DTI. Napaka dami ng parts ng kia and hyundai and with deliveries every week, waiting 6months is not right, hindi sila ng open ng warranty claim sa system. hence sa customer service dapat dumaan.

http://www.kia.com/ph/service/warranty.html

FOCUS
    Last edited by StockEngine; May 6th, 2018 at 05:04 AM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by monmendoza View Post
    I bought a K2700 and a K2500 only because it is the only small van with 4x4 capabilities and I need those capabilities. Both were a very unpleasant experience to say the very list. The K2700 I bought 2 years ago had its aircon failed in 1 month. And Kia said I have to wait for 6 months for the parts to arrive from Korea, So I had it repaired in my suking aircon repair shop because I cannot wait.

This year I needed another 4x4 Van so I bought another Kia K2500 from a different dealer because I was really frustrated with the first one, The sales agent sent me a formal quotation for a P10,000 discount and free 3M tint. When they delivered the unit, My EA complained that the tint was not 3M. The supervisor said that we already got a P10,000 discount and that the sales agent was not authorized to give free 3M tint, even if the email was signed by the agent and their supervisor. So I complained to the President of the Dealership and to Kia itself. There was no reply. Ded-Ma lang. BTW my unit was delivered last February until now wala pa ang OR/CR. May na.

I say that Kia is run by unscrupulous people here in the Philippines. Don't ever buy a Kia if you have a choice. Kukulo ang dugo ninyo. Lousy easily gets defective brand , With Lousy Dealership who will do everything not to honor the warranty of your vehicle with sales agents who are liars and dishonest and would promise you everything just to close the deal.

BTW, Some of you might think that I am bashing this brand, And Yes I indeed am because of terrible experiences with the brand, the sales people and the dealership. PM me and I will send you copies of the invoices of the 2 Kia's that I bought.
    so the first time, the aircon was bad.
    the second time, the people were bad.

meron pa yatang L300. give them a call, sir.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Err... Actually Daihatsu po yung wigo sir, not Daewoo.
    Agree. Ung oil filter ng Wigo ay Daihatsu.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    dapat Toyota na lang maghandle ng Kia eh. pwede ba yun
    "the interests of the corporation are not supported by this proposal."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    What is the real use of a sunroof?
    in the philippines?
    wala.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask Rider Blac View Post

If I remember correctly, Toyota Rush is also made by Daihatsu.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    If I remember correctly, Toyota Rush is also made by Daihatsu.
    The Rush is a Daihatsu, like the Avanza and Wigo. Daihatsu is owned by Toyota.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask Rider Blac View Post

Kahit yung sa avanza eh, ganun din. Gulat yung tao samin nung hinugit niya oil filter dati. Pinakita samin at nagtaka kung bat daihatsu daw. 😂

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    so the first time, the aircon was bad.
    the second time, the people were bad.

meron pa yatang L300. give them a call, sir.
    I really needed a 4x4 van, that is why I had no choice but to buy a Kia.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123