New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2013

2. Join Date
    May 2012
    since saw this thread, i couldn't help but wonder.

why are wrangler type jeeps more expensive than owner type jeeps in the market. the cheapest wrangler i saw was 79k which is in deplorable condition while a running otj in fair condition can be had for 45k. what is the difference other than the body that merits the wrangler a higher pricetag?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cpsolt View Post
    since saw this thread, i couldn't help but wonder.

why are wrangler type jeeps more expensive than owner type jeeps in the market. the cheapest wrangler i saw was 79k which is in deplorable condition while a running otj in fair condition can be had for 45k. what is the difference other than the body that merits the wrangler a higher pricetag?
    because they are willing to shell out bigger money. ganun lang..
    for one thing, wrangler owners tend to baby their rides.. showering them with more expensive doodads than the macarthur, the eisenhower, the kennedy....
    i do rememgber an acquaintance... many years back.. their assembled wrangler jeep was giving them more trouble then their factory cars. nag-sawa rin. binenta.

4. Join Date
    May 2012
    ^oo nga naman. aside from the big tires, mahal pa ang pa hard top ng wrangler. para kasing mas macho ang wrangler or any of the above mentioned jeeps lalo na kung accessorized.

maganda rin sana yung otj chassis na sinalpakan ng mini cruiser body para military ang dating.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    owner-2.jpg
    parang ganito

6. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    NEWBIE lang poh mga sir!! nakita ko lang tong forum na to tungkol sa jeep wrangler... jeep di kasi sasakyan ko.. nabihisan nang konti tsaka mahaba sya sa original na jeep yj na 2 door... meron bang grupo ang mga jeep owners?, makina ng jeep ko is toyota 2L

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Custom made Jeep Wranglers