New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    hi fellow tsikoters..

my ride is a 2001 XTO Crosswind. just recently there's 'tingting' sound on idle or louder as I rev.

At first I thought muffler bracket is broken, upon inspection sound seems to come from inside the muffler.

Can this be repaired? I'm thinking of replacing it with a new one. Where I can I buy good quality mufflers at

a good price?

thank you

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by anthon05 View Post
    hi fellow tsikoters..

my ride is a 2001 XTO Crosswind. just recently there's 'tingting' sound on idle or louder as I rev.

At first I thought muffler bracket is broken, upon inspection sound seems to come from inside the muffler.

Can this be repaired? I'm thinking of replacing it with a new one. Where I can I buy good quality mufflers at

a good price?

thank you
    Dealer for sure. Not sure if Jayson or Walco has them. Worst scenario, mufflerland lang katapat nyan!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    I called up mufflerland they said they have stock just costly 3600.00 I'm trying to call CpM but lahat ng numbers nila

not working.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Actually Mufflerland for me already gives one of the better prices and so far their products we've installed on our cars lasted and performed well at the price range.

Where to buy Muffler for Crosswind