New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    Sir how much and saan ka nag pa repaint? how much inabot sa mags?
    My Trooper is OEM color, Ebony Black. It is the lower part of the vehicle (silver) I had painted Ebony Black. It was done at a friend's place in Las Pinas. (Howard's)

The stepboard, which is in original aluminum silver finish, I had powder-coated matte black. It had to be powder-coated so as it wont chip when stepped on.

As for the Twenty Inch Strong (TIS T04) 22" rims on Nitto 305/40 tires, package price was 250k. Maybe it's cheaper now since there are a good number of choices to choose from. Just be cautious of the OFFSET. The rims may theoretically look good on the vehicle but if the OFFSET does not match, the rims/tires may rub or look awkward with the tires protruding the fenders -- a no-no for street-look SUVs.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    My Trooper is OEM color, Ebony Black. It is the lower part of the vehicle (silver) I had painted Ebony Black. It was done at a friend's place in Las Pinas. (Howard's)

The stepboard, which is in original aluminum silver finish, I had powder-coated matte black. It had to be powder-coated so as it wont chip when stepped on.

As for the Twenty Inch Strong (TIS T04) 22" rims on Nitto 305/40 tires, package price was 250k. Maybe it's cheaper now since there are a good number of choices to choose from. Just be cautious of the OFFSET. The rims may theoretically look good on the vehicle but if the OFFSET does not match, the rims/tires may rub or look awkward with the tires protruding the fenders -- a no-no for street-look SUVs.
    Thanks for the reply sir Benzmizer.

Ours is 2005 alphine white but its kinda yellowish right now

maybe i would settle for 20" nalang in the futur with 285/50/20 tires

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Thanks for the reply sir Benzmizer.

Ours is 2005 alphine white but its kinda yellowish right now

maybe i would settle for 20" nalang in the futur with 285/50/20 tires
    Hey, don't despair! 20s are IDEAL! To simulate how your Trooper would look like on 20s, check this photo of my friend's Trooper:

Nice huh?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Hey, don't despair! 20s are IDEAL! To simulate how your Trooper would look like on 20s, check this photo of my friend's Trooper:

Nice huh?
    Bravo. anong specs ng mags nya sir?

I hink yokohama yung tire nya. magkano inabot?

OT: what's that leather looking thing sa harap?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Bravo. anong specs ng mags nya sir?

I hink yokohama yung tire nya. magkano inabot?

OT: what's that leather looking thing sa harap?
    The rims are 20s. As for the tire specs, I think (not sure) they're 285/60s. I have to confirm that.

The leather in front is commonly called BRA. These are put on to avoid stone chip on the hood.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    The rims are 20s. As for the tire specs, I think (not sure) they're 285/60s. I have to confirm that.

The leather in front is commonly called BRA. These are put on to avoid stone chip on the hood.
    same rin lang ba function nyang BRA sa parang rain gutter na nilalagay sa edge ng hood? damn i should have got that bra nung bumiyahe kame sa NLEX wala pang 2 months yung unit namin, kinabukasan kita ko anlaking chipped off paint sa hood, sinlaki nung butas sa puncher . hindi tinanggap ng insurance since buong hood daw repaint, kami na lang tuloy nag DIY ...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargin View Post
    same rin lang ba function nyang BRA sa parang rain gutter na nilalagay sa edge ng hood? damn i should have got that bra nung bumiyahe kame sa NLEX wala pang 2 months yung unit namin, kinabukasan kita ko anlaking chipped off paint sa hood, sinlaki nung butas sa puncher . hindi tinanggap ng insurance since buong hood daw repaint, kami na lang tuloy nag DIY ...
    Yup, it should be. Thou the BRA covers a bigger area to protect (including part of the fender and the front bumper). The one you may be referring to is what is commonly called a BUG DEFLECTOR.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Yup, it should be. Thou the BRA covers a bigger area to protect (including part of the fender and the front bumper). The one you may be referring to is what is commonly called a BUG DEFLECTOR.
    I have a Deflector brand BUG DEFLECTOR/ Hood protector/visor.

Bud, how much is that "bra"? made to order ba? san nya na acquire?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Bud, how much is that "bra"? made to order ba? san nya na acquire?
    Hmmm, tough question. Since my Trooper isn't equipped with it, I have no idea on the cost. I believe he didn't buy it here. Sa Australia ata when he once went there. Of course, it was for a Jackaroo (aka Trooper)

If I get the chance, I'll ask him and let you know.

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    sq, nung nag Isuzu EB dati sa The Fort yung isa nakaprojector lights. i think 20K+ nagastos nya. Di ko lang sure ha. Forgot the name also. Mayber 4jgtootsie knows or still remember him. eto yung kanya.

What is your Isuzu?