New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hi DieselNUBI,

Hatid ko ang anak ko sa school then would proceed to a meeting at my office in Ortigas. Malakas ang ulan at ma-traffic sa Makati then the water separator pilot light went "ON". I have to pull over to bleed the water separator because I don't want to risk an engine stall since my level of mechanical knowledge is low. Naka long sleeves ako with necktie. Result - went to a meeting looking like a "basang sisiw" and diesel as my cologne.

I found the calling card of the Isuzu Cavite sales rep who helped me and it is in the office. Currently, I am at home. Tomorrow, I promise to update this thread to give you his name and the service supervisor of Isuzu Alabang who solved this problem.

However, Isuzu might not have a forum to discuss the problems dealers face such that the others might not know the problem. I hope Isuzu Philippines becomes a member or regularly read this forum so that they can cascade to their service dealers solutions to problems like this.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sa crosswind lang ba may ganyang problema? Ang Hilander XTRM kaya walang ganyang problema? Kakabili ko lang kasi ng Hilander XTRM indi ko pa alam kung ano magiging problema ko sa ride ko.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by baurtwellXUV
    i never encountered that... wag naman sana ngayon
    me to

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hi dieselNUBI,

As promised in my earlier reply, the Isuzu Cavite sales supervisor who offered to help me is Mr. Gary San Buenaventura. He researched on the problem after I talked to him at their display room at SM Dasmarinas. He told me that their Service supervisor who experienced and solved this problem is Mr. Leo Giba of Isuzu Alabang. I think both Cavite and Alabang are owned by one person.

So guys if you are near this area and experiencing this problem you my go to Alabang or as Mr. Buenaventura said have your service personnel call them for assistance. Isuzu Alabang had 4 - 5 cases at that time and was able to solve the problem.

In Mr. Buenaventura's calling card his trunkline is (046) 474-2145 loc 402 and he said the number of Mr Giba is (046) 432-3266.

I hope these guys are still connected with Isuzu. I met Mr. Buenaventura several years ago (I think way back 2003 or was it 2004).

Thank God for people like them who are service oriented.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sana magkaron ng EB and I-VEA and invite Isuzu Philippines and have a forum of maintenance on problems like this. Di pa ko naka punta sa isang EB ng I-VEA and would like to be a member.

Who knows baka magkaron ng free service to check the fuel line or a recall for maintenance of the fuel line pag marami tayong mag-complain.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by x-wind
    me to
    me three...

OT
    di pala lumabas yung original reply ko. anyways, as I said in that post, baka shorted lang yung water sensor dun sa water separator module. palagay ko conductivity bridge lang yun. siguro nagdikit yung electrodes or something.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Im running 81k in my 03 XUVI so far wala namn ganyan experience. Minsan lang nung bago pa umulan ng malakas bumaha sa QC circle. Eh ang yabang feeling mataas habang nag memenor lahat at umiiwas sa baha hinataw ko sa malalim na part(mga hanggang tuhod) bigla umilaw yung sa baterya tsaka yung check engine heheheh. Menor siempre tas dahan dahan nalang hanggan sa umiwi. Since then di ko na inulit so far di na uli umilaw!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    My brother-in-law complained about water seepage on his fuel line few months back. I did not buy his explanation water is going through the tank lid.

Browsing this thread offered some sense to the problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Water Seepage in Fuel system in XUV when it rains