New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    sino po nakagamit na ng uni oil euro diesel IV ? para sa sportivo and crosswind owners.. thank you very much..

2. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by boypogi555 View Post
    sino po nakagamit na ng uni oil euro diesel IV ? para sa sportivo and crosswind owners.. thank you very much..
    mga bossing wala pa bang nakasubok ng eurodiesel IV ? thank you

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    What are the benefits of using a EuroIV diesel compared to EuroII?

- - - Updated - - -

4. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post

- - - Updated - - -

gud pm.. kamustahin ko lang yung thread na ito .. any replies? thank you very much..

5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    gud pm.. kamustahin ko lang yung thread na ito .. any replies ? highly appreciated if meron thank you..

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post

- - - Updated - - -

AFAIK, euro 4 type diesel fuel has 50 ppm sulfur as compared to euro 2 type fuel which has 500 ppm. Benefits? for the environment and from what I have read, if you uses a CJ-4 class of fully synthetic engine oil it needs a diesel fuel which has lesser sulfur content to prevent the oil lubricity from accelerated degradation.... to some experts here, correct me if i am wrong.... i am interested also to use unioil for my diesel engine just because my engine oil is royal purple, classified as cj-4, unfortunately the location of unioil gas station in our area is not so good, madumi na ang location and binabaha pa...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    I been using Unioil Diesel IV on my 07 Sportivo for almost 4 months na, so far okay naman xa.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by rmsoriano View Post
    AFAIK, euro 4 type diesel fuel has 50 ppm sulfur as compared to euro 2 type fuel which has 500 ppm. Benefits? for the environment and from what I have read, if you uses a CJ-4 class of fully synthetic engine oil it needs a diesel fuel which has lesser sulfur content to prevent the oil lubricity from accelerated degradation.... to some experts here, correct me if i am wrong.... i am interested also to use unioil for my diesel engine just because my engine oil is royal purple, classified as cj-4, unfortunately the location of unioil gas station in our area is not so good, madumi na ang location and binabaha pa...
    In my opinion, and also based on my experience, I have one CRDi and an old non CRDi car. I used Unioil before on my CRDi and so far it did not have problems, but compared to Turbo Diesel ng Petron, mas maingay ang makina pag Unioil ang gamit ko. However when I used it on my Trooper, the 4jg2, nagkaroon ako ng slight blow-by, I initially thought sira na car ko and needs to be overhauled but when I changed back to Diesel Max, nawala yung blow-by. Bakit? Because older Diesel engines run better on dirty fuel, meaning, the more sulfur content your fuel, the more lubrication properties it has. Mas lubricated ang engine with the dirty fuel so nawala yung blow-by. Eh luma nadin naman yung Trooper ko so sensitive na sya, baka pag bago pa ang car nyo baka nde pa makikita, I am just afraid of the long term effects on using Euro 4 on older engines. So in my opinion, I'd stick to the old diesel fuel for non-CRDi type of engines. :D Hope this helps...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin Francisc View Post
    In my opinion, and also based on my experience, I have one CRDi and an old non CRDi car. I used Unioil before on my CRDi and so far it did not have problems, but compared to Turbo Diesel ng Petron, mas maingay ang makina pag Unioil ang gamit ko. However when I used it on my Trooper, the 4jg2, nagkaroon ako ng slight blow-by, I initially thought sira na car ko and needs to be overhauled but when I changed back to Diesel Max, nawala yung blow-by. Bakit? Because older Diesel engines run better on dirty fuel, meaning, the more sulfur content your fuel, the more lubrication properties it has. Mas lubricated ang engine with the dirty fuel so nawala yung blow-by. Eh luma nadin naman yung Trooper ko so sensitive na sya, baka pag bago pa ang car nyo baka nde pa makikita, I am just afraid of the long term effects on using Euro 4 on older engines. So in my opinion, I'd stick to the old diesel fuel for non-CRDi type of engines. :D Hope this helps...

What about naturally aspirated diesel engine like in the 2013YM L300? Can it use euro 4 diesel from Unioil without problems? I have read a posting in tsikot, the poster said the acceleration and speed was diminished on L300 when fed euro 4 diesel, though there was no additional comments on the posting. Obviously L300 is non CRDI, but it is euro 2 engine.

Uni oil Euro Diesel IV for Sportivo and Crosswind anyone have tried?