New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Ondoy mentioned at 4x4wire thread that there are places in Banawe that sells used parts. Anyone know of any vendors?websites perhaps? TIA

Meron sa Banawe. Forgot the name, Millenstar ata. Surplus. Konti lang shops carrying Trooper. Let me know kung nakahanap ka ng parts. I have a Trooper/Big Horn 3.1 TDI.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pinoy99,

Can you still understand Filipino? If not, maybe you'd like to indicate it in your signature.

Btw Zu, can you still understand Filipino?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq
    Meron sa Banawe. Forgot the name, Millenstar ata. Surplus. Konti lang shops carrying Trooper. Let me know kung nakahanap ka ng parts. I have a Trooper/Big Horn 3.1 TDI.
    I'm curious if one can import used/surplus parts to the US at reasonable prices. There seems to be folks here that are interested in the 3rd row foldable seats and some other smaller stuff. I would like to check the shops out if I can on my next visit home(dunno when that would be tho :sad: ). If you do happen to visit the store, please let me know what kind of stuff they carry. Thanks.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Can you still understand Filipino? If not, maybe you'd like to indicate it in your signature.

Yes, Tagalog is spoken at home(between old(er) folks anyway) but it's harder to write (at least with proper spelling/grammar). Plus, I'm way out of date with the current slang to make my sentences short in Tagalog

One of the DieselClub.org members is connected with Isuzu Philippines. He is boknoyxtrm2001. Maybe you can send him a PM if you need something.Ask boknoyxtrm2001. He works for Isuzu.

Good tip, I don't really need parts at the moment but I will get in touch with him. Thanks.

Btw Zu, can you still understand Filipino?

Marunong parin, Boss, Sir. Parang nag bibisikleta, hindi malilimutan .. :D

Trooper used oem parts vendors