New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2011

Guys look at this: 3.0 DMax iTEQ VGS from UK (Denver Max)
    http://www.yosax.com/isuzu-rodeo-big-boy-denver-max

Comes with an 18-inch alloy wheels, it's lifted 4-inch, and with updated Bilstein shocks.... It just looks so good

Sigh.... Why do other countries get the better Isuzu DMax

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by hinDMaxsiado View Post

Wow gentlemen, i like what i'm seeing about the Rancho and Bilstein

Rancho is US-made while Bilstein is German-made ---- if i go for the German-made that means i will have two components by then in the DMax that are German-mades, the Racechip Pro diesel-EFi kit and the Bilstein.... Not bad haha!

Either of the two should be quality-products where in fact in Philippine-4x4 offroading i see quite a prominence of Rancho suspensions ---- it's just a matter of purchase cost now between the two ;)

Any indicative cost please? Thanks a lot sirs!

Jeeze Boss Benz, you just gave me an assignment that will take time to get accomplished

dont limit between the two. marami pa dyan especially aussie brand. medyo mas madali coz Dmax afaik is available sa aussie and thailand. yun ang naging problema ko sa rancho. pag walang release sa US yung ride mo hirap maghanap ng part number. you can try OME(dist by Rats), or Ironman(distributed by Ironman Phils; check pablo azcobar of 4x4ph) and Dobinson. I am quite interested to Dobinson but the lack of readily available stock from a supplier is the cons. kung medyo nagmamadali ka like what happened to my swb LC70 i did go to PA o f4x4ph Ironman. cant compare the stock coz wla na pressure yung shock ko nung nagpalit ako at sagging naman yung coils ko. I like ironmans firmness, nawala yung boaty ride.
    on my trooper, first i replaced my OEM with kyb gas a just first. medyo kulang pa sa firmness for me. so nagpalit ako ng bilstein from USA. nakakuha lang maganda deal at sinabay ko balikbayan box ng sister ko. heaven and earth ang difference. but another forumer bought my kyb gas a just and he's satisfied. so subjective talaga.

try to visit ironman in facebook. paul is very accomodating and no problem with warranty coz he is an offroader also. if you want his number just PM me. hth

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011

Rancho is US-made while Bilstein is German-made ---- if i go for the German-made that means i will have two components by then in the DMax that are German-mades, the Racechip Pro diesel-EFi kit and the Bilstein.... Not bad haha!

Either of the two should be quality-products where in fact in Philippine-4x4 offroading i see quite a prominence of Rancho suspensions ---- it's just a matter of purchase cost now between the two ;)

Any indicative cost please? Thanks a lot sirs!

Jeeze Boss Benz, you just gave me an assignment that will take time to get accomplished

Do, please, take your time.

With your penchent for completeness and perfection, it is worth the wait.

Ciao!

Uncle Nick.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005

Hehehe! No rush. As Uncle Nick just posted, it's all worth the wait.... for you and others.

Last I inquired, each Bilstein cost around P6,500.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2011

Thanks heaps again guys ;)

Looks like i'm leaning towards Bilstein; the more international 4x4 forums i'm reading, the more i'm convinced to go the Bilstein way hehe ....Looks like just almost everyone speaks highly about them, one even citing that Mercedes Benz cars are in general Bilstein-suspended.

PhP6.5k a piece Boss Benz should be all worth it.... This should also enhance handling aside suspension. Is your Trooper front-and-rear Bilstein-suspended? Would you recommend all tires, instead of the rear only for starters?

Thanks for feedback ;)

guys okay lang ba palitan ng suspension yung isuzu ls 1994 ko with oem suspension ng crosswind? pansin ko kasi mas malambot yung suspension nung crosswind ko.. sobrang tagtag talaga nung pickup ko. or kung may ibang alternative na mura? (zeon/kyb?)

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    you guys try OLD MAN EMU for you isuzu. we have installed a lot of it here in the province. If you want for more control Nitrocharger Sport in the front and regular Nitrocharger in the rear.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    yung sa sportivo kaya pwede rin palitan ng suspension(rear/front)?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportiv08 View Post
    yung sa sportivo kaya pwede rin palitan ng suspension(rear/front)?
    you mean the shocks? OME has shocks for the Sportivo it will ride and handle better

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ARB View Post
    you mean the shocks? OME has shocks for the Sportivo it will ride and handle better
    How much naman po price nito for both rear and front?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Suspension upgrade for your Isuzu?