New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    good day mga gurus, saan po kaya may mabibiling oem rear spoiler ng sportivo, ung may back-up camera and kung magkano na din po including yung body color painting nito? gusto ko po kasing lagyan ang xt ko, thanks in advance...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dekhsamson View Post
    good day mga gurus, saan po kaya may mabibiling oem rear spoiler ng sportivo, ung may back-up camera and kung magkano na din po including yung body color painting nito? gusto ko po kasing lagyan ang xt ko, thanks in advance...
    Winterpine Marketing (along Araneta Avenue) makes them (same supplier of reverse camera) You can try asking them if they'd sell to you (without passing thru ISUZU) but I doubt it. I believe there is an agreement between both companies that the supplier cannot sell direct to the end user.

In addition, you would need to replace your headunit (equipped with a built-in monitor) or provide a separate LCD to hook up the camera.

Good luck!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Kuya pde ko po ba tanungin ung number sa winterpine marketing? i want to buy a isuzu crosswind spoiler with break lights for 2003?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Pede ko po ba tanungin ung number ng winterpine marketing? Just want to ask them if there is an Isuzu crosswind spoiler with brake lights na available?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by IOwnIsuzu View Post
    Pede ko po ba tanungin ung number ng winterpine marketing? Just want to ask them if there is an Isuzu crosswind spoiler with brake lights na available?
    Here you go!

(02) 716-4831 to 32

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    thanks bro!

sportivo oem rear spoiler