New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    im up to the idea of replacing my oem xto mags to oem trooper mags (02-05 tropper). ummm problem is if it will fit in my rig. i wish we have banawe suppliers here in cebu. ang hirap kasi d2 kasi pag wala ka talagang makita eh sa casa na punta mo. trooper mags was for sale on autoindustriya.com for 12k prob is 4pcs lang.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Sardinas View Post
    im up to the idea of replacing my oem xto mags to oem trooper mags (02-05 tropper). ummm problem is if it will fit in my rig. i wish we have banawe suppliers here in cebu. ang hirap kasi d2 kasi pag wala ka talagang makita eh sa casa na punta mo. trooper mags was for sale on autoindustriya.com for 12k prob is 4pcs lang.
    I've seen D-Max mags on the Crosswind, and they look great.... Trooper mags are a little curvier, so they should look even better.

4pcs... oh well... still okay... just match tire sizes (get a bigger tire for the spare) so you can use your stock spare and wait for a chance to buy another Trooper mag by the piece.

Di naman trunk mounted yung spare, right? So hindi obvious?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    You can really use DMAX mags on the crosswind?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Im currently upgrading my 05 Crosswind to look like 2010, so far I've replaced the headlamps with 2010 projectors and Retractable Side Mirrors.

I still need to replace the lower bumper (in progress), front grille, Chrome Trim for rear tail light, tire cover, and finally mags.. I wont upgrade the interior just the outside..

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Nasa magkano upgrades mo sir TholitzReloaded? Para masagot na din ang tanung dito sa thread na ito, puro $$$$$ lang ang sagot eh ahahaha, baka pwede na maging specific kahit onti ahahaha

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by digitel View Post
    Nasa magkano upgrades mo sir TholitzReloaded? Para masagot na din ang tanung dito sa thread na ito, puro $$$$$ lang ang sagot eh ahahaha, baka pwede na maging specific kahit onti ahahaha
    As I have also suggested to TholitzReloaded before, drop the thought of trying to compute for the cost of upgrade. Eto lang solution diyan:

[SIZE="7"]HAMMER TIME!!![/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    As I have also suggested to TholitzReloaded before, drop the thought of trying to compute for the cost of upgrade. Eto lang solution diyan:

[SIZE="7"]HAMMER TIME!!![/SIZE]

:D Ilang beses mo narin nabanggit sakin ung Hammer timer pero di ko parin nagawa kahit minsan, kung di pa minor collision damage ung auto ko di pa mapapalitan ang lower bumper.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Regarding Facelift cost me mga around 30k na including lower bumper and foglamps.

I still need the following to complete the facelift.
    • Rear Combi Chrome Trim for Tail light.
    • 2010 Chrome Trim for Fog lamps.
    • 2010 Chrome Grille.
    • Skid Plate.
    • 2010 Mags.
    • Sportivo or 2010 XUV Crosswind Decals.
    • 2010 Tire Cover.

I wont upgrade the interiors. Okay na ako sa itsura nya ngayon, although I want to make the passenger side na upuan to be single like the driver's side and magkaron ng center console. Pero di pa priority sa ngayon yung list lang ang uunti-untiin ko.
    Last edited by TholitzReloaded; April 27th, 2010 at 02:30 AM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Sardinas View Post
    im not saying na ill get it. curious lang kasi ako eh and im sure mahal hehe as in $$$$$. i have that idea kasi im planning to have a washover since dami na din dents and may bangga pa ung bumper ko . well i guess ill just invest it in sumthing else nalang. thanks people. i just love my xto thats why.. lolz
    *Sardinas I have a spare sportivo headlamps you might want for your upgrade, just let me know.

eto ung pics.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
sportivo facelift price tag??