New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    good day, im new here sa forums, ive got this problem about our 2007 sportivo...specifically about sa alarm, i guess...i just want to know if theres a site, or any one here sportivo users who knows about alarm combination(button combinations)(alarm manual) hope someone could help me, ive been searching the web for it and somehow it leads me here...thanx in advance...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hello.

What specific problem do you have of your Sportivo alarm?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    Hello.

What specific problem do you have of your Sportivo alarm?
    thanx for the reply sir, anyways, just this morning, im had this problem starting it, when i switch my key, tiking sounds lang( tik-tik-tik)....i checked po yun battery, okay naman sya, malakas, hinigpitan ko rin battery connectors....still di po mag start....i suspect po na baka na messed up po un alarm buttons ng pamangkin ko(i guess theres a safety features po un alarm)...thanx again for the reply sir

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hmm, tik-tik-tik? Does this happen simultaneous to your trying to start the engine? Because from my experience, if it's a faulty alarm, it should only make one "click" sound. If it's a continuous tik-tik-tik sound, it could be the battery or the starter.

Then again, I may be wrong. If your car is still under warranty, I suggest you bring it to the nearest authorized ISUZU dealer and have them check it. I would not suggest that you let other electrician see it if the car is still under warranty. Your car's warranty will be void.

My 2¢.

sportivo 2007 alarm