New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Depends on how badly it's used. Some have no problems for two or three years, some can go up to five years before things start to go.

Some people have engine problems as early as 100,000 kms if the engine isn't properly cared for. I've got two engines at 120-150k. One has valve issues, one doesn't.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    tnx 4 d info, btw i hv plans kc purchasin a 97 highlander for used lng sa biznes delivery..is it stil advisable to buy dat unit or mggng sakit ko lng un sa ulo? tnx

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kauterionent View Post
    tnx 4 d info, btw i hv plans kc purchasin a 97 highlander for used lng sa biznes delivery..is it stil advisable to buy dat unit or mggng sakit ko lng un sa ulo? tnx
    Depende kung inalagaan ng may-ari yung sasakyan.

Magandang pang biz yan antibay ng pang-ilalim, timing gear pa.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Depends on how badly it's used. Some have no problems for two or three years, some can go up to five years before things start to go.
    i'd agree to this one. kasi it all depends on the owner actually kung papaano nya alagaan and gamitin yung sasakyan, and kung regular yung check etc etc.... the usuals... sakin naman after ng 100k lumalabas yung sakit pero ok na sya ngayon.. hehehe!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    my crosswind is and xuv year 2003. I first encountered problem after one year. The muffler gave way on the 3rd part. I request them to change my muffler on the 2nd and 3rd part that is under waranty. lately my ist part gave way. Note the muffler system consist of 3 parts. In the first part , the welding coming out from the exhaust manifold gave way. I have them repair and installed flexibl hose at muffler center tomas morato. I have my radiator repaired twice this year . Same portion caused leak that is the lower portion connecting the lower hose tube. my km reading is somewhere 73t km. aside from that my clutch master and secondary assembly leak this year. the saddest think is that you cannot find a replacement part for the clutch piston . dthe original one is very expensive what you can find in the market is for hilander only but the piston is too short. one more thing is that i also repair my starter. I replaced the rotor and one set of brass contact.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    m planning to get a new car - 2007 crosswind sportivo or innova. just would like to get your take especially crosswind owners na kayo. salamat!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    ask ko lang. wala bang glowplugs ang engine ng crosswind? yun bang timing gears e forever na ba yun kung moderate use lang or personal family use lang? 4 liters oil lang kailangan ng crosswind engine?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark1 View Post
    m planning to get a new car - 2007 crosswind sportivo or innova. just would like to get your take especially crosswind owners na kayo. salamat!
    Had you manage to choose which cars you need?
    I hope you choose the right one, SPORTIVO is one of my
    best choice, because I recently bought one, when i got home.

Especially the 2008 model, if you haven't yet bought one try this and you'll found out why I'm so proud of having my IVOH!!!

Thanks, I hope this help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Seeking advice for isuzu crosswind