New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15556162636465
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_scar View Post
    pinacheck namin sa Yokohama. sabi ng yokohama mechanic (mag rattle yan sir, kasi oblong ung gulong mo sa likod? ) it will cause the rattle?
    well kung oblong ang alam ko parang tatalbog talbog ang sasakyan...naka a/t tires kaba? pag minsan napagkakamalang rattle ang ingay ng a/t tires...have you change recently the lsd oil? or even check the rear wheel bearing?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dh0n View Post
    well kung oblong ang alam ko parang tatalbog talbog ang sasakyan...naka a/t tires kaba? pag minsan napagkakamalang rattle ang ingay ng a/t tires...have you change recently the lsd oil? or even check the rear wheel bearing?
    sir. may recommneded ka na mekaniko? nag rarattle po. a/t ung luma. tapos h/t ung bago.. LSD oil? rear wheel beering>

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_scar View Post
    sir. may recommneded ka na mekaniko? nag rarattle po. a/t ung luma. tapos h/t ung bago.. LSD oil? rear wheel beering>
    sir why not pagpalit mumuna front and rear tires mo then pakirandaman mo ano nagbago sa rattle...
    sir ang differential gear oil ng trooper di ordinary gear oil kailangan lsd(limited slip differential oil)..rear wheel bearing or axle bearing try to jack up your the rear then put the transmission in neutral and release hand brake then alugin mo left/right and up/down yung gulong if may play then most probably sira bearing mo

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dh0n View Post
    sir why not pagpalit mumuna front and rear tires mo then pakirandaman mo ano nagbago sa rattle...
    sir ang differential gear oil ng trooper di ordinary gear oil kailangan lsd(limited slip differential oil)..rear wheel bearing or axle bearing try to jack up your the rear then put the transmission in neutral and release hand brake then alugin mo left/right and up/down yung gulong if may play then most probably sira bearing mo

sir. thank you for the reply..
    ok. i will try that option. using newer tires sa likod.

pinalitan na namin ng stabilizer joint ung sa likod (bearing po un)? iba ung ibig mo sabihin?
    sir, may idea ka po about sa trooper sa aircon nya. kung tatakbo malamig ung aircon, pero kung nakaidle at nasa traffic, mainit ung aircon (umaandar naman ung fan nya sa aircon sa harap) what is the cause?
    last query sir, about sa radiator (for the past few days nagbabawas ng tubig ung sa radiator at radiator reserve - radiator sir is nasa 1 inch nalang ung tubig. tapos radiator ( I put up 1 liter na tubig).. i read dati nag mix ung coolant and oil. how do you know nag mix or may leak lang ung radiator?

thank you

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by paulchua View Post
    thanks for all the supporters..

really appreciate it...

Sir Paul

May update na po ba sa case nyo na ito? And yung po bang mga 2002 model na trooper same din ang problem?

Thanks po

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Goodday peepz! we own 1 isuzu trooper skyroof edition bought year 2004 and just recently bigla nalang sya namatay and unable to start anymore then pina tow namin up-to our house we wander why this suddenly happen its the first experience. the unit already reached 70k in ODO meter. pms lagi sa casa by the way im from pangasinan with 2 inteco dealer stations one in urdaneta city ain dagupan city where our unit was bought, but mas malapit kami sa urdaneta city kaya don kami nag papa pms. day after ma tow ung trooper tumawag kami ng mikaniko na pwede mag pa start ng unit then ok na ulit yung unit nong gagamitin namin sya to go sa inteco urdaneta ma vibrate na sya unlike before very smooth ang ride pero pag nag rerevolusyon nawawala vibrate pero parang di nadadagdagan ang speed (parang nalulunod) nakarating kami sa SA ang sabi ng mikaniko nila don Fuel injection ang prob ng unit nagpa quote ako magkano mga 160k daw complete set papalitan wow huge amount isang kwarto na yun pwede mong ipatayo,. so uwi muna then outsource if may pwede pang remedy na mas mura nag hanap kami ng mikaniko sa labas, may nakita kami pina alis/check nmin mga FI they ask why the oil and diesel mixed..up till now naka balandra parin ung mga pyesa sa garage namin so sad ..that time im still not aware of the recall issue of FI so i tried searching sa net if may second hand or surplus na ok para sa trooper namin so, i came across this site that really informed me and enlightened me regarding the issue i was moved by some of the posts here so i called the isuzu urdaneta why they did not inform us about sa recall issue ng mga trooper really had bad temper that time, i went to their website where the trooper recall issue is posted all the FI with serial no. bellow 554263 and since nakabaklas yung FI namin i decided to check the serial so indeed bellow 55 kami asa 48 kami call again sa sa urdaneta i explained everything sa Chief mechanic nila that our FI is bellow the 55 and that the FI was already out of the trooper i so blamed them for not informing the issue recall in our last visit very well informed daw sya sa recall issue very unprofessional of him!! he said that we should assemble the unit back to its previous condition and immediately send the trooper to them very (hassle) so by tomorrow i think pupunta na dito yung mikaniko na nag baklas at ibabalik lahat lahat. i'll update our situation pag na assemble na unit namin and ready to be admitted sa SA urdaneta. by the way prinent ko lahat ng conversations dito as for my refference pag asa SA na ako wala kasing wifi don or free net kaya Hard copy ako mag rerely muna pag asa SA na ako para may bala ako sa mga sasabihin nila. salamat!

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by roonjea View Post
    Goodday peepz! we own 1 isuzu trooper skyroof edition bought year 2004 and just recently bigla nalang sya namatay and unable to start anymore then pina tow namin up-to our house we wander why this suddenly happen its the first experience. the unit already reached 70k in ODO meter. pms lagi sa casa by the way im from pangasinan with 2 inteco dealer stations one in urdaneta city ain dagupan city where our unit was bought, but mas malapit kami sa urdaneta city kaya don kami nag papa pms. day after ma tow ung trooper tumawag kami ng mikaniko na pwede mag pa start ng unit then ok na ulit yung unit nong gagamitin namin sya to go sa inteco urdaneta ma vibrate na sya unlike before very smooth ang ride pero pag nag rerevolusyon nawawala vibrate pero parang di nadadagdagan ang speed (parang nalulunod) nakarating kami sa SA ang sabi ng mikaniko nila don Fuel injection ang prob ng unit nagpa quote ako magkano mga 160k daw complete set papalitan wow huge amount isang kwarto na yun pwede mong ipatayo,. so uwi muna then outsource if may pwede pang remedy na mas mura nag hanap kami ng mikaniko sa labas, may nakita kami pina alis/check nmin mga FI they ask why the oil and diesel mixed..up till now naka balandra parin ung mga pyesa sa garage namin so sad ..that time im still not aware of the recall issue of FI so i tried searching sa net if may second hand or surplus na ok para sa trooper namin so, i came across this site that really informed me and enlightened me regarding the issue i was moved by some of the posts here so i called the isuzu urdaneta why they did not inform us about sa recall issue ng mga trooper really had bad temper that time, i went to their website where the trooper recall issue is posted all the FI with serial no. bellow 554263 and since nakabaklas yung FI namin i decided to check the serial so indeed bellow 55 kami asa 48 kami call again sa sa urdaneta i explained everything sa Chief mechanic nila that our FI is bellow the 55 and that the FI was already out of the trooper i so blamed them for not informing the issue recall in our last visit very well informed daw sya sa recall issue very unprofessional of him!! he said that we should assemble the unit back to its previous condition and immediately send the trooper to them very (hassle) so by tomorrow i think pupunta na dito yung mikaniko na nag baklas at ibabalik lahat lahat. i'll update our situation pag na assemble na unit namin and ready to be admitted sa SA urdaneta. by the way prinent ko lahat ng conversations dito as for my refference pag asa SA na ako wala kasing wifi don or free net kaya Hard copy ako mag rerely muna pag asa SA na ako para may bala ako sa mga sasabihin nila. salamat!
    We also had an Isuzu Trooper 2 years ago. My dad bought it from my uncle. In fairness to my uncle when he sold it to my dad it was in very good condition around 20+km. After using for several years my uncle informed my dad that there was a recall and Isuzu will replace in the injector for free. My dad was reluctant to bring it to Isuzu since there was nothing wrong with the car but he thought maybe because the car was only at 40+km kaya di pa lumalabas yung sakit so he finally decided to bring it to Isuzu. After a year, we noticed that trooper wasn't running smoothly. Medyo mapalag yung makina and it turns out it was the fuel injector. My dad went back to Isuzu to complain but the Isuzu insisted that the unit was no longer covered by warranty. So anyway my dad sold the car very cheap to a different uncle who knew a mechanic who can fix the injector problem. After this we never bought another Isuzu vehicle again. Sorry to say that Isuzu's service is f*cked up.

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15556162636465
Protest Against Isuzu Trooper 2003 (PAIT)