New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Guys, would someone know where I can have my side mirrors modified so I can have it do "power folding"? It's a feature that i saw on the 2009-2010 Sportivo. I have a 2005 model. I asked Isuzu if they can do it on my unit but they said that my unit has a different type of assembly and it cannot be done.

Would appreciate any help. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by NickE View Post
    Guys, would someone know where I can have my side mirrors modified so I can have it do "power folding"? It's a feature that i saw on the 2009-2010 Sportivo. I have a 2005 model. I asked Isuzu if they can do it on my unit but they said that my unit has a different type of assembly and it cannot be done.

Would appreciate any help. Thanks!
    It can be done, but you need to replace your side mirrors with the 2010 auto retract side mirrors which is btw, too pricey.

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Tholitzreloaded, , would you happen to know a place where you can buy some assembly and just have somebody install it? Thanks!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by NickE View Post
    Tholitzreloaded, , would you happen to know a place where you can buy some assembly and just have somebody install it? Thanks!
    Actually I know someone, I got my 2010 Auto Retract side mirror from him but I'm not sure if he still has stocks of that mirror, last time I know he only has 2 sets but let's see I'll ask him and let you know.
    Last edited by TholitzReloaded; May 29th, 2010 at 02:34 AM.

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    Actually I know someone, I got my 2010 Auto Retract side mirror from him but I'm not sure if he still has stocks of that mirror, last time I know he only has 2 sets but let's see I'll ask him and let you know.

Sige, please. I really would like the upgrade. Thanks for the help!

Power Side Mirror