New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    If its in tip top shape, kunin mo na. anyway pang coding and out of town naman. Even if you dont get the smae fc...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Its hard to believe that this 3.2 liter V6 gasoline Trooper 4x4 will have the same city fuel mileage as our old 1997 Isuzu 3.1 Intercooler Turbo diesel 4x4. I suggest for objectivity you test drive it and make a fuel mileage test. If the results give credibility to your boss' claims then place this Trooper up for bids and I'll beat you to it.
    Last edited by roydok; August 29th, 2010 at 06:01 PM.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    We have not heard from Ruggedyman for 2 days now..... I would guess he didn't give it 2nd thoughts and grabbed on to his boss' Trooper..... I would not be surprised.

Even if that Trooper consumed 6-7kms/liter, it's still comparable to a 2.0L M-sized sedan.... not bad. The key is getting it in (claimed) fresh condition. At 320k (maybe give at 300k, who knows?), it'll be a STEAL DEAL!

Abangan ang susunod na kabanata!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    7-8km/l on city driving on a 3.2 liter V6? Himala naman! That's pretty much what our 4JX1 Trooper gets! If it REALLY is true, then you can get it. Is it the one with the boxy look? Does it have 4x4? Post pics!
    Well,...maybe my boss just luring me to buy this. Siguro we have to test drive it pa and observe the consumption as per km/L.
    Yes, it has a boxy look , with an automatic tranny and 4x4.
    Thanks to the feedbacks!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    well to tell you frankly, this is definitely true, i use my trooper v6 everyday and its pretty economical when in terms of fuel consumption.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by joaqui1228 View Post
    well to tell you frankly, this is definitely true, i use my trooper v6 everyday and its pretty economical when in terms of fuel consumption.

Wow, any tips sir on how you were able to achieve this? Purely city drving lang ba with traffic?

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
planning to buy an Isuzu Trooper(late 97 model)