New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    my uncle is planning to buy a car here in the philippines and he is choosing between an XUV Limited and Sportivo 2010. Help nman po about sa advantage at disadvantages of each unit.comments also about hte cars. you may suggest other unit of car if you think there's better one than this. tnx and BUCKLE UP! -bok

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    both variantsare using the same engine and body. It's the little things that differ --- mostly convenient features.

If your uncle ain't particular with the P85k difference (negligible specially when financed) between a Sportivo AT and an XUV Limited AT, I'd suggest he get the Sportivo. Highlights a first in it's class motion sensor with widescreen DVD headunit, reverse camera, reverse sensors and foglamps to name a few)

Besides, I don't personally like the 2 tone combo of this particular XUV Limited ISUZU came out with.....

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    both variantsare using the same engine and body. It's the little things that differ --- mostly convenient features.

If your uncle ain't particular with the P85k difference (negligible specially when financed) between a Sportivo AT and an XUV Limited AT, I'd suggest he get the Sportivo. Highlights a first in it's class motion sensor with widescreen DVD headunit, reverse camera, reverse sensors and foglamps to name a few)

Besides, I don't personally like the 2 tone combo of this particular XUV Limited ISUZU came out with.....

tnx sir for your opinion.honestly we almost had the same point of view specially with the price. Its just a matter of little difference. sportivo really is more class to look than the xuv limited.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sportivo for me..

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mhelskie View Post
    Sportivo for me..
    tnx mhelskie. by the way,what car do you have right now?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I'd go with the Sportivo. The color scheme of the XUV Ltd. doesn't appeal me. :dunno:

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    And ... the add-ons that could be seen in the XUV Ltd. edition can be installed outside. It may be more expensive if all of the features are installed but heck who cares, atleast my car wouldn't be sporting a not so attractive 2-tone color combo. ( no offense to XUV Ltd. edition owners. )

8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    And ... the add-ons that could be seen in the XUV Ltd. edition can be installed outside. It may be more expensive if all of the features are installed but heck who cares, atleast my car wouldn't be sporting a not so attractive 2-tone color combo. ( no offense to XUV Ltd. edition owners. )
    slamat s opinion.. renzo

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    sportivo!!!!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    +1 sportivo

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Isuzu Sportivo