New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    To all lovers of D-Max. Meron ng bagong modelo, maybe worth waiting if you plan to buy pickup in the near future.

These have been challenging times for Isuzu but the Japanese company is still holding on with its light commercial and truck offerings.

At this week's Tokyo Motor Show, Isuzu presented the Japanese premiere of its new 2012 Isuzu D-MAX mid-size pickup truck that was developed in collaboration with General Motors.

The Isuzu D-MAX is a sister model to the new global Chevrolet Colorado, with both vehicles manufactured in Thailand.

The body-on-frame pickup truck is offered in single and double cab configurations and choice of three turbo diesel engines including a pair of 2.5-liter units producing 115HP and 136HP, and a larger displacement 3.0-liter powerplant rated at 177-horsepower, linked to either 5-speed manual or 5-speed automatic transmission.

the link:http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2011/12...ax-pickup.html

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    IMHO, doesn't look good at all! It's like the designer wanted a sleeker design but changed his mind midway! I wish they went all the way sleek or all the way brute. It's a mistake to try and have both. It reminds me of the new Mazda BT-50 as well, which is not very appealing.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

Engines seem to be slightly detuned in comparison with the Chevy version.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    sir, ganda yung release sa thailand, bakit kaya sa 2012 sa pinas ay yung slightly improved lang ng 2011 dmax...I noticed, parang yung release nila na platinum or titanium series parehas lang, noticeable yung sabi nila na color keyed bumper tsaka yung back up camera...1 year yata delay tau sa pinas...just inquiring...

New Izusu D-Max Pickup Truck