New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 4JGtootsie View Post
    Once napundi 2 bulbs or nasira ang brake light switch or naubos brake fluid or mababa ang vacuum ng hydrovac ABS warning can be triggered. Speed sensors are magnetic, accumulation of metal particles will inaccurately send wrong signal to ABS module.

sir. dati po.. minsan umiilaw po ung brake light after a sudden stop..you should add another force to the brake bago mawala yung brake light sa likod na ilaw.. what is speed sensors, saan yun? syensa na po - km reading po un? when i return to our province i will try your suggestion. palitan ko nalang ng bago fluid - bleeding. baka ito na ang dahilan. so that the signal will not disturb while im driving.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_scar View Post
    sir. dati po.. minsan umiilaw po ung brake light after a sudden stop..you should add another force to the brake bago mawala yung brake light sa likod na ilaw.. what is speed sensors, saan yun? syensa na po - km reading po un? when i return to our province i will try your suggestion. palitan ko nalang ng bago fluid - bleeding. baka ito na ang dahilan. so that the signal will not disturb while im driving.
    Replacing the old fluid by bleeding all 4 wheels is good. Be sure to remove the fuse for the ABS first. You have four wheel sensors one on each wheel. Linis muna, wheel speed sensors are expensive in fact ABS systems cost a lot especially the pump and modules. Hand brake switch should also be checked as wheel as brake pads/shoe some even have wear sensors which sends info to the ABS system.
    Last edited by 4JGtootsie; August 21st, 2010 at 12:47 AM.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    i went to rey electricanung fridayl, malapit lang pala sila sa lugar ko in cubao. alternator voltage/voltage regulator ang sira ng sportivo ko, so far so good ok na car ko.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 4JGtootsie View Post
    Replacing the old fluid by bleeding all 4 wheels is good. Be sure to remove the fuse for the ABS first. You have four wheel sensors one on each wheel. Linis muna, wheel speed sensors are expensive in fact ABS systems cost a lot especially the pump and modules. Hand brake switch should also be checked as wheel as brake pads/shoe some even have wear sensors which sends info to the ABS system.

good evening, sir.

a) Replacing the old fluid by bleeding all 4 wheels is good = can i replace the brake fluid container only? the bleeding part. sir, i dont know if the CASA in our province can handle this.

b) Hand brake switch should also be checked as wheel as brake pads/ some even have wear sensors which sends info to the ABS system = ah ok. i dont think also our ISUZU CASA can handle this also. simple headlight problem sabi nila baka ung BULB ung problema.. the bulb that i used is more than 3 to 4 yrs ko na ginamit. then busted. tapos pinalitan ko same watts, busted ulit. i dont know kung sa bulb

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
need help urgent (dash warning lights: all lit up)