New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    sir, i also have TFR and have encounter that same problem, first have your alternator check, Vaccum actuator and idler up. my situation kasi na dala lang sa pagadjust hope yours too..

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    You mean IDLE UP. Could be. First I read your post made me want to suggest you to check that but I thought there may be other issues that may have contributed to it. Either way, it would not harm to have that one checked too.
    thanks sir

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 4JGtootsie View Post
    Umiilaw ba yung charge light when ever you turn on the AC?
    Umiikot ba yung aux fan (normal speed/grounded sound)?
    Check if the line of the AC wires and solenoid valve of the Injection pump are touching or share the same ground.
    If the idling goes down certainly the charging will be affected. You just have to know if the AC is the cause or the victim.
    sir, ano po yung charge light ng AC? saan po yun makikita? from the time i had my pick-up 2 years ago wala naman po umiilaw when I turn on the AC. Ngayon ko lang ito na-experience.

isa lang naman sir ang aux fan ng isuzu TFR hindi po ba?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by erikyu View Post
    sir, i also have TFR and have encounter that same problem, first have your alternator check, Vaccum actuator and idler up. my situation kasi na dala lang sa pagadjust hope yours too..
    sana nga sir para iwas gastos

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tomtom View Post
    sir, ano po yung charge light ng AC? saan po yun makikita? from the time i had my pick-up 2 years ago wala naman po umiilaw when I turn on the AC. Ngayon ko lang ito na-experience.

isa lang naman sir ang aux fan ng isuzu TFR hindi po ba?
    Charge light is connected to the alternator and cluster/voltage gauge. kung grounded or open line its suppose to light up.

Yes isa and usually turns on when AC is also on but kung grounded it affects electric flow to other wires and electrical components.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    SO far adjustments lang po sa idle up ang problem. Ok naman po ang alternator at kumakarga naman. Next problem to solve na lang yung accelerator cable.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    hmmm... bakit yung sa isuzu fuego ko eh baligtad yung nangyayari compare sayo... pag binubuksan ko na yung AC eh tumataas na yung menor?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
    hmmm... bakit yung sa isuzu fuego ko eh baligtad yung nangyayari compare sayo... pag binubuksan ko na yung AC eh tumataas na yung menor?
    Yours is supposedly the one that is correct. The IDLE UP acts up when it sense it needs to increase idle due to added load (activation of aircon). It's a common concern for others if it works otherwise since when added load comes in, the idle drops (if idle up goes south) sometimes too low that it causes the engine to shut.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Need Help with Pick up problems