New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Hi guys!

I just bought my isuzu hilander slx 2000 last december. When I had my injection pump calibrated last february, the technician told me that my fuel filter is missing. When I searched in the net what it looks like, I just realized that the fuel filter housing was removed by the previous owner and that the hose from the water separator is connected directly to the injection pump. My bad that I didn't thoroughly checked everything when I bought it.

I have looked for this part in Cebu and our local parts dealer here (I'm from Dipolog City, Mindanao) but to no avail. I know there are a hundred of parts dealers there in Manila that may have one but going there seems impractical considering the airfare and hotel.

I hope any member here would help me find this 'fuel filter housing' for my isuzu hilander. Just provide me with the contact number of the shop and I will be the one to call them. Thank you guys.

Here are the pix of the fuel filter housing:

[IMG][/IMG]

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    ....di wala ka ding fuel filter bro??importante yan ah?di walang nagsasala ng diesel mo bro?kaya pati dumi o tubig,sigurado diretso na agad sa combustion chamber?sa manila ka lang talaga makakahanap nyan,or kung meron casa sa inyo,pwede siguro i order....

Need Help: Fuel Filter Housing