New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys,

Got into a major accident last sunday, the result is right passenger doors (both), front fenders (both), hood, bumper, foglights, headlights, grills got wrecked. Well I guess palit na lahat ito. Ang masakit pa my CATZ HID got wrecked too! plus my JAOS lampstay and IPF driving lights (not covered by insurance)

Anyway talked with my insurance and they mentioned I can still have my car repaired in the CASA ( my choice is Isuzu Pasig), do you think it is better? Or would you recommend some other shops? Medyo major ang gagawin dito since the engine (air filter) got in due to the collision.

Would appreciate your soonest response! thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    sorry to hear that bro..glad you're alright after all that. well, if its insured naman, sa casa na. at least you're assured of good quality of repair. (well that depends na rin siguro sa casa of your choice).

if other than the casa, just make sure that your insurance is accredited there. kung maayos naman gumawa, ok lang din siguro dun. just ask where they will source out the parts that needed to be replaced if not repaired.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sorry to hear that. I'm glad youre ok. If you don't mind, what happened? Anyway, ipasok mo nalang sa casa so that you're assured of quality repair. I think most people here will recommend the makati branch.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    pano nangyari?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thank god we were ok. Got hit by a speeding motorcycle and due to the impact force me to the other side of the lane thus damaging 2 more vehicles.

Well siguro sa CASA nalang, plan ko sa pasig sana since I purchased it from alabang and is owned and operated by the AYALA's so mas pulido ika nga. Yung sa makati yun ba sa GENCARS? sino kaya owner and operator nito?

thank you for all your sentiments.

bro buti ok ka. CASA na lang, insured naman pala. Yup heard of many good feedbacks sa Isuzu Makati.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    salamat at walang nangyari sa inyo..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if u can have it done sa alabang, go ahead, i think of all the casas ng isuzu, alabang has the best service so dun mo nalang padala, kung pwede

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    glad to hear youre ok. just make sure they replace all damaged panels, doors etc. no pok pok for those things that can be replaced.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ang alam ko, unpainted pa ang door panel na dumarating, just instruct them not to paint it yet until you see the new door panels in person.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
My trooper got wrecked.