New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14546061626364
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    In fact trucks fare worse than sedans and crossovers when it comes to crash tests... Bigger does not mean safer... Its all in the design and construction. The Xwind is a 90's designed model so its safety standard are still very 90's. Many new technologies have come by and I am questioning why haven't they incorporated them at all?

They say pictures speak louder than words. Here is a picture of a Santa Fe being hit by a Crosswind from behind. Look at the Santa Fe and look at the Crosswind. I know you will say its fake, but trust me its real.

That is because of crumple zones

and papamasa yata ito sa EURONCAP

dahil yung isuzu fuego/faster/kb and isuzu rodeo/wizard/vauxhall

has the same body as the crosswind

2. Join Date
    May 2012
    Sige mukang real hahahaa muka namang mag kadugtong yun mga puno sa background..hahaha

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Goodmorning sir, i just wondering, ano yung sa baba ng bumper ng sportivo? Splash guard ba po tawag dun o under spoiler? At may nabibili ba po nun na 2nd hand lang or dito sa mga isuzu user dito. Nabasag kasi yung akin, after i hit a stray dog. Binalikan ko yung aso, kaso, walang umaako kung kanino yun. And good thing na pilay lang yung aso at hindi patay. Thank you so much in advance.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    "All-new" Crosswind for 2015...

5. Join Date
    May 2015
    Hi Sirs - good pm! Need help may marecommend po kayo na bilihan ng side mirror for crosswind 2006 xuv model? Ung chrome na may signal lights. Thanks in advance!

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14546061626364
[Merged] Isuzu Crosswind 2010