The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Thanks sir

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by LHV View Post
    Pre taga Binan din ako, yung mechanic ng kotse ko B13 siya nag overhaul, maingat talaga gumawa ( binabantayan ko kasi he he) pero gusto ko sa kanya mura sumingil at honest hindi mukhang pera, halos lahat ng ka officemate ko sa kanya na nagpapagawa ( dito lang kasi ako sa LIIP), nagawa din siya ng crosswind kung gusto mo i try 0918 341 1456, Obet ang pangalan, keep mo na din number niya kasi madali lang yan papuntahin in case magka trouble ka uli mas maganda yung may malapit lang na napapapunta, wala akong bayad dyan ha

Obet's new CP is 0921 648 6278, para dun sa mga tsikoteers na na nasubukan na sya just in case you need him again

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    Partner, contact Edu pa rin. I know he is also knowledgeable on electricals too. If not, he would definitely have some leads on who to recommend to you a qualified electrician in the area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    From my knowledge, Bgy San Vicente, Sto. Tomas, Batangas. (But he covers even areas in Laguna, no worries) His name is actually Rodeto Manzano but we call him "Doods or Edu".

His number is: (0918)5888357. Just say Bob referred you. You can talk on your respective detailed concerns and logistics offline.

Ok yan! Batikan sa ISUZU vehicles/trucks.

Let us know how everything turns out.

Got my Isuzu Trooper services by Edu at his shop in Sto. Thomas. It was great and really top service. Have to go back for some other issues. He's charge was reasonable and he is very honest and knowledgaeble with my ride...

Have a nice day and Thanks Bob for sharing....

Hopefully he doesn't go to Australia soon....

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mi2375 View Post
    Got my Isuzu Trooper services by Edu at his shop in Sto. Thomas. It was great and really top service. Have to go back for some other issues. He's charge was reasonable and he is very honest and knowledgaeble with my ride...

Have a nice day and Thanks Bob for sharing....

Hopefully he doesn't go to Australia soon....
    You're welcome, bro!

Hahaha! Oo nga. Well, if we collectively give him good business during his spare time (weekends), he may put his going abroad to 2nd priority. Ayaw din ata ng misis payagan e.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Anyone have the number of Edu.
    We have been trying to contct him bu to no avail.
    thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Mechanic in laguna