New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    I have just today received my first sticker approx 2 1/2 x 5 inches (olive color) with no serial numbers, year etc. inscribed.

Also received two stickers with matching serial numbers approx 2 x 1 inch.
    They show 2011-2012-2013 on both.

I have a photocopy of "Certificate of Registration", togather with a photocopy of Official Receipt.

What do I do with these?

I know that I have to remove my "Conduction Stickers", but do my new stickers go on the inside or outside and where?

In my native Canada the small stickers are affixed to the plates, but I think your regulations are different.

Thank you for your help.

Ciao!

Uncle Nick.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    big sticker on your windshield.. to be put inside..

2 small stickers on your plates..

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    CR and OR.. photocopy it and always have a copy in your car.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    The 2x1 sticker is normally located at the bottom RH part of the plate (see below)

... while the windshield sticker at the inner, passenger side area of the windshield (see below)

And, yes, keep a photocopy of the OR/CR in your glovebox and make sure you DO NOT put the original copies in your car. Leave it at home (preferably in a safebox)
    Last edited by Benzmizer; March 22nd, 2011 at 06:21 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Thank you so very much!

I really value your collective and individual friendships.

Ciao!

Uncle Nick.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    and if my conduction stickers don't impede my driver's field of view, i don't remove them. somehow, it helps in the re-sale process because buyers see it and conclude it is a local item and not an "illegal import".

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    problem with leaving the conduction sticker for too long is, it stains the glass if left there for years..

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    problem with leaving the conduction sticker for too long is, it stains the glass if left there for years..
    In view of your advice, I carefully removed my conduction stickers, stuck them to a plain sheet of paper and put into my vehicle file with all other documentation.

How can anybody be a car owner in The Philippines without having you all as friends?

Ciao!

Uncle Nick.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    You can stick the small stickers on the plates, while the big one, you can leave that in the Glove Box - For that clean windshield look, for me sticking lots of stickers of LTO in the windshield is tacky and obstructive. been doing that for years...

If you get flagged down for that, you can simply say I got a new tint, and show your sticker. No fuzz

LTO Stickers