New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by BeetOls View Post
    as far as i know, the LS pickups with bucket seat config were never sold without the center console (i'm not sure for the 2 door long bed ones); nevertheless, the center console in picture is not the original, in fact i think i saw that one in concorde

about the aircon controls -- yep, tama ang sabi ni sir 4jg, cbu's and local nalang ang aircon kaya ganyan, the first LS we've had looked exactly like the one in the picture, except for the knob, as it only had one, well 2 in effect kase inner and outer -- inner for the fan and outer for the on and off/thermostat

make it look clean nalang, it'll be your best move

about the hook/railing -- pwedeng pa fabricate yan, or you get buy the universal ones, may mga nakita nare ako, banawe should have those
    thanks sir

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    so yang butas sa taas yan ang nawawalan?

wow what a mod
    ganito yata ang original nyan?

(pero converted yan kaya RHD oriented)

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCarEnthusiast View Post

wow what a mod

From what the others replied, wala po tlaga console yung 92 model. sa tingin po nyo may mabibili na ganyan sa surplus?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tomtom View Post
    From what the others replied, wala po tlaga console yung 92 model. sa tingin po nyo may mabibili na ganyan sa surplus?
    hmmm... what i mean is the aircon control, ganyan yata ang original ng isuzu LS pickup. ganyan ung tinanggal ng may ari sa pickup mo. sa isuzu MU ko yan similar with your isuzu LS pickup pero SWB SUV (wagon type). not sure kung may mabibili ka pero baka meron.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    try nyo nalang kay walco...just do a search here for the number

i don't think it would take you too long to find one...pero medyo may kamahalan yan sir, brand new would be no less than 6k siguro; and if ever you get one, ask around first if your aircon unit will be compatible

from the way it looks, pwede namang original yang ganyang setup...ours looked that way, we got it around the same year (1992)

mine looks like jjcar's ac control

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCarEnthusiast View Post

wow what a mod

Ideally ito ang maganda if you can find one but since hanging type ang AC mo hindi mo malilink ang ducting chances are baka switches at thermo lang ang gagana provided match sila. The reason walang AC yan CBU mo kasi wala available blower at ducting sa Japan for LHD units.
    LID= Light Illuminating Diode

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    may nakikita akong aircon controls na hawig dun sa 2nd pic, pero nakakabit pa sa mga dashboards noong nagpunta ako sa mga surplasan sa bulacan. but i guess bebenta nila yun per item, kasi pumayag sila na bilhin ko yung foglamp switch nung isa sa mga dashboard. i dont know lang kung compatible yan sa LS mo.

may question din ako. pwede kaya ikabit yung ac control na nasa 2nd pic sa fuego ko? dial type yung akin, mas trip ko kasi yung slider type na yan. thanks isuzu fans.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    ok, since the thread's title only referred to an LS pickup, i didn't bother starting a new one...

i'm planning to buy a set of isuzu trooper rims, the mesh type, for my 4x4 TFR as i've seen a lot of these pickups running on those trooper rims and they looked sweet!

what i'm thinking now is if my 205/80/16 would fit on those; it's currently fitted on the stock steel wheels that it came with, which is 16x6, and the trup's are 16x7's

my tires are still pretty new, and i prefer the 205's because i get the best FC out of them and lesser wear and tear for my suspension; very noticeable as i was running on 235's before, although maybe it was because of the heavy rims that it felt heavy and a little sluggish back then

thanks in advance

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    sir new lng po aku d2..actualy d ko alam san pde mag post ng mga tanung d2...anyway my pick up dn kmi ung ls ng isuzu i think 1996 model..bakit po minsan pag nka standby aku at open ung aircon minsan biglang lumalakas ang vibration ng sasakyan at tumataas ung sa rpm..panu po mahihinaan un?tnx po sa inyo..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
LS 1992 Pick-up