New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    mga sir meron po dito nakapagparepair na ng head unit (jvc avx1) and avt LCD monitor, and avt i-pod interface na nalubog sa baha? saan po kaya pwede ipa-repair ang mga magkano po rough estimate?.. from marikina po ako sir.. thanks..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMHO, if you haven't cleaned out the mud and water from the electronics within a few days after the flood, the internal parts of the headunit would pretty much have corroded and be non-functional by now.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    IMHO, if you haven't cleaned out the mud and water from the electronics within a few days after the flood, the internal parts of the headunit would pretty much have corroded and be non-functional by now.
    sir ang nilinis ko lang po 3days after the flood eh yung interiors (carpet and seats) yung electronics.. i haven't touched it. then after 1week chaka palang po namin nahatak sa isuzu yung vehicle. so does it mean na we need to replace the head unit na and it's not advisable na po for repair?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by speed_pjay View Post
    sir ang nilinis ko lang po 3days after the flood eh yung interiors (carpet and seats) yung electronics.. i haven't touched it. then after 1week chaka palang po namin nahatak sa isuzu yung vehicle. so does it mean na we need to replace the head unit na and it's not advisable na po for repair?
    It wouldn't hurt to try to ask a store to try servicing it but I wouldn't hold too much hope in actually getting it to even power up. The main problem is the terminals of microchips tend to rust quickly when exposed to water. This can either lead to shorts or cut connections.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    It wouldn't hurt to try to ask a store to try servicing it but I wouldn't hold too much hope in actually getting it to even power up. The main problem is the terminals of microchips tend to rust quickly when exposed to water. This can either lead to shorts or cut connections.
    ok thanks sir, any idea po kung saan ang service center ng AVT para LCD monitor? near marikina area po. yung JVC last time i-check sa may e.rod near st.joseph college meron po.. thanks..

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ok thanks sir, any idea po kung saan ang service center ng AVT para LCD monitor? near marikina area po. yung JVC last time i-check sa may e.rod near st.joseph college meron po.. thanks..
    Don't let anyone else touch it. I am almost sure it wont be covered by it's individual warranty but you can bring them to Winterpine Marketing along Araneta Avenue in Quezon City.

They are the distributor of JVC / AVT car audio/video here in the Philippines.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    Don't let anyone else touch it. I am almost sure it wont be covered by it's individual warranty but you can bring them to Winterpine Marketing along Araneta Avenue in Quezon City.

They are the distributor of JVC / AVT car audio/video here in the Philippines.
    thanks sir, san po ba malapit yung winterpine sa araneta ave? malapit po ba sa talayan or sa sm sta mesa sir? thanks..

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    thanks sir, san po ba malapit yung winterpine sa araneta ave? malapit po ba sa talayan or sa sm sta mesa sir? thanks..
    *speed_pjay,

san ka mangagaling pre?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    *speed_pjay,

san ka mangagaling pre?
    marikina po sir.. mejo familiar naman po ako sa arenata.. hindi ko lang po alam exact.. kung from quezon ave sir left side po ba or right? along araneta going to sm sta mesa.. which side din po sir? thanks

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    marikina po sir.. mejo familiar naman po ako sa arenata.. hindi ko lang po alam exact.. kung from quezon ave sir left side po ba or right? along araneta going to sm sta mesa.. which side din po sir? thanks
    Right side.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
jvc avx1 and lcd of 07 sportivo lubog sa baha