New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    nice choice and congratulations
    Am likewise happy to be a part of the legions of Crosswind members/owners.

Thanks bro.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Eto ang challenge ilubog mo sa Baha ang Crosswind at Innova ung Roof na lang ang kita. After nun change Oil lang tpos basta ok din Baterry mo, cgurado Crosswind ang mag-start agad, ung Innova dedo yun kc meron yun ComputerBox (ECU) na possible na mabasa at magshort.

Tindi nitong challenge na 'to. - ilubog mo hanggang bubong!! It re-assured me though of the Crosswind's time-tested reliability.

But for sure, I wouldn't do that to my Crosswind.

OK OK, i believe you sir.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Yes crosswind is the start and drive car. I also noticed that the paint quality is durable no sign of fading yet after 6 long years. My only concern is the smoke emission. Outside of casa any reliable shop you can recommend who is good in eliminating the smoke without suppressing the pulling power?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You got a Sportivo for free and you're still complaining??

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by XUV-AT2002 View Post
    Yes crosswind is the start and drive car. I also noticed that the paint quality is durable no sign of fading yet after 6 long years. My only concern is the smoke emission. Outside of casa any reliable shop you can recommend who is good in eliminating the smoke without suppressing the pulling power?
    Even if you change the oil, oil filter and air filter - the smoke problem still remains?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Finally decided and took home an xti last weekend.
    The XTi variant is probably the best value of the Crosswind line. Naubos na ba ang Xti Limited Edition ---the one that comes in black? It has Sportivo accessories without the Sportivo price tag.

Anyway, welcome to the fold of Crosswind owners.

My only concern is the smoke emission.
    It is much more visible during start-ups and during uphill acceleration. But I don't not have trouble passing the emission test. So ok lang.

Even if you change the oil, and air filter - the smoke problem still remains?
    In an way, yes....but regular change of these will really help mitigate it.
    Last edited by Gerbo; December 5th, 2008 at 03:20 PM. Reason: grammar

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
just got a bnew sportivo..yuck! lols