New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi ko pwde tanggalin yung stepboards, baka magalit si father at hindi/mahirapan makasakay si mother.
    Sa bagay. May sumasakay kasi sa Pajero ko wala pang 5' ang height. Hirap na hirap sumakay. Parang mapupunit yung passenger dash grab-bar (at yung palda niya) habang umaakyat. Ahahahay! :mrgreen:

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    Sa bagay. May sumasakay kasi sa Pajero ko wala pang 5' ang height. Hirap na hirap sumakay. Parang mapupunit yung passenger dash grab-bar (at yung palda niya) habang umaakyat. Ahahahay! :mrgreen:
    he he, kaya pala tinanggal mo stepboards mo?
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    anong fuel consumption ng patrol?...gas and or diesel...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    hi guys....i'm new here but let share something about the isuzu trooper, here in U.S. the trooper didn't sell that much so with the acura slx i guess, because of a bad car review..they rollover easily when turning...so it up to you guys to check out some more with regards to this...peace

cale/ vtekluder00*aol.com

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Cale,

welcome.

That magazine must have an agenda. :D Its first victim, was suzuki samurai.

A truck that was tested using a car's parameters? Did they do the same thing to Ford's Explorer? If they had done so, maybe they could have save MORE lives.

Pls no flames, I also own a ford.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Cale,

The Trooper didn't really sell much because the Isuzu brand itself is not as strong in the U.S. Same case with the Mitsubishi Montero. Good product, bad marketing.

I saw the article and I saw the video. It was the most stoooopid test I have seen. It seems that they have failed to realize that they were driving a truck and just flung it around the track in reckless abandon. I don't think any owner would take their trucks to such extremes.

I seem to have noticed that that magazine only crucifies the small players (at least in the U.S.) like Isuzu, Mitsubishi and Suzuki. What gives? Hmmmm....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero
    anong fuel consumption ng patrol?...gas and or diesel...
    diesel manual = 7.5km/li combined city/highway
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    Cale,

The Trooper didn't really sell much because the Isuzu brand itself is not as strong in the U.S. Same case with the Mitsubishi Montero. Good product, bad marketing.

I saw the article and I saw the video. It was the most stoooopid test I have seen. It seems that they have failed to realize that they were driving a truck and just flung it around the track in reckless abandon. I don't think any owner would take their trucks to such extremes.

I seem to have noticed that that magazine only crucifies the small players (at least in the U.S.) like Isuzu, Mitsubishi and Suzuki. What gives? Hmmmm....
    Otep,
    hi! with all due respect, companies here in United States spend millions of dollars in advertisement and marketing. they try to impress the consumers, but the consumers here wants something worth for their money in return. Consumers does not want recalls as well as lemon cars, so sometimes consumers turn into a third party review, not all the time though before buying something. Consumers here are not attracted to the luxuries the car offers they are more concern with their safety and survival in case of accidents. Third party reviewers does not crucifies the small players as you have quoted it just so happened that they scored the greatest risk for rollovers. In any trucks or SUVs made manufacturers always put a warning inside the car to the driver side advicing you on rollovers, doing sudden quick turnslike that. people here who are enthusiasts modify and take take their trucks and suv's to the extreme, i myself go to offroad driving and i know what are my truck capabilities and limits.
    thanks........
    Cale

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The warning stickers are there not because the manufacturers were kind enough but because the Federal government requires them to.

I have driven said vehicles to the limit. All of them are still upright.

I just don't get it why Americans like buying trucks then expect them to perform like a car. As a rule, truck based vehicles will drive worse, guzzle more fuel and handle differently than cars. Oh, and they will also take not take a hit as well as something based on a unibody. But I'm willing to live with it. And if ever I do suffer injuries or other consequences, I will not be knocking at the manufacturer's doorstep forcing them to give me compensation. Unlike what's happening in law-suit happy America.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganun ba talaga ang sound ng engine ng trooper? parang hirap na hirap talaga! mas maganda pa ang sound ng frontier namin. magbabago pa kaya ang sound after ng first PMS?
    Signature

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Isuzu Trooper, still a good buy?