New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Go for the Trooper Big Horn

Fuel consumption and speed (I just have someone passed me by a mile in seconds even if I was running at 160 na...I suppose it could do 200+)

I haven't seen a Patrol or a Pajero do that....Expedition meron na but I'm sure lak-lak ang gas nuon.

My 2 cents.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think it still is.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid
    boybi::: ....... hmmmmmm for me id say TROOPER :D Skyroof, IFS, Video System and all!
    :D
    what is IFS? ito ba yung Ilectronic Fuel System? :lol: [/b]
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    boybi,

Huwag mo isipin ang phase-out ek-ek na iyan. Hindi tumatalab sa SUV at trucks iyon. Tignan mo yung GEN I Pajero. Hanggang ngayon desirable pa rin. That model came out in the early 80's pa. Yung LC II namin 1970's pa ang ancestor pero ok pa din.

Itong Pajero ko ngayon wala na kung pakialam kung lumabas ang GEN III. I think I want to keep this one.

IFS = Independent Front Suspension

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tama po si sir otep :D Independent Front Susp. :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'd say go for the Trooper. Its the best investment you can make. If you'd compare the Trooper's looks with that of the Pajero and Patrol, it ranks in 3rd. But as days go on, you'll notice the Trooper's looks to grow on you :-)

We had our '02 Trooper's stock shocks upgraded to Old Man EMU. Unfortunately, OME doesn't carry front torsion bar and rear coil spring modifications for the Trooper. Can't wait to go back to Bacolod to try it out. My dad reported a 50% improvement in handling. Less sways, less brake dives, and better cornering ability on fast approaches. We installed also a Necvox LCD in-dash retractable head unit for VCD playback. Also, we did a little "modification" on the power antenna so that the height could now be variably controlled.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wiretap_md,

OT: Yung sticker mo nasa akin pa. hehehe. Sa Biyernes pa ang punta ko sa CD.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    the isuzu ascender i just a rebadge chevy trailblazer. whacha think?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    onga tama sila maganda trooper lalo na makina.

patrol astig machong macho :twisted:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wiretap_md: magkano nagastos mo for the old man emu? Also how did you fix the antenna?? istorbo kasi minsan umaakyat maski naka-cd ka lang.

thanks

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Isuzu Trooper, still a good buy?