New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    mga sir,kakakuha lang po namin ng sportivo matic...masaya naman po kami at mukhang hindi kami magsisi sa nakuha namin..heheh..me mga dapat po ba ako malaman regarding the Sportivo matic bukod po dun sa mga naka indicate sa manual regarding maintenance? thanks a lot po

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mamicel View Post
    mga sir,kakakuha lang po namin ng sportivo matic...masaya naman po kami at mukhang hindi kami magsisi sa nakuha namin..heheh..me mga dapat po ba ako malaman regarding the Sportivo matic bukod po dun sa mga naka indicate sa manual regarding maintenance? thanks a lot po
    CONGRATULATIONS on your purchase!

The Operator's (Owner's) Manual basically covers the "DO's and DON'Ts". Just make sure that you follow the suggested PMS interval (every 5,000 kms) to ensure you do not compromise your vehicle's warranty and a worry-free ownership.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by batang_raon14 View Post
    proud Sportivo owner here. Already at 110K in the odometer and didn't scratch my wallet maintenance wise eversince. Muffler lang bumigay saken pero under warranty so okay naman.

We had an XTO A/T before and yun nga lang, truth be told - the A/T sucks big time... para kang hinahanap ni San Pedro tuwing oovertake ka. SERIOUSLY. hehe, just doesn't have enough juice to push the vehicle. Kaya nung binenta for a newer model (Sportivo M/T), hay, laking ginhawa.

Honestly kahit matanda na yung amin ang sarap pa rin imaneho.. malubak ka man, wala lang (samantalang sa iba ramdam mo e), mabigat man kargada, tipid pa rin sa gas. Yakang-yaka humatak actually and seriously have no complaints. Di ko naman pinangkakarera so no sense of complaining about 0-60 speeds or what. Highly contented owner here and so far so good.

sir kahit po sa patag talagang hirap ang A/T? lalo na siguro yan pag pataas tulad sa tagaytay. ganyan pa rin kaya ang mga 2010 na model?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi guys,

ask ko lang how much ang selling value ng '06 Sportivo m/t(39K mileage), newly registered and w/ comprehensive insurance. We're planning on selling it po kse since hindi na namin need ng malaking sasakyan. No problems whatsover, it only have 2 dings on the driver side. So far wala pa kaming naging major problem sa sportivo namin but we have to let it go since hindi kasya sa garahe 2 malaking sasakyan po. Kawawa nman kung sa labas lang ipa park.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by batang_raon14 View Post
    proud Sportivo owner here. Already at 110K in the odometer and didn't scratch my wallet maintenance wise eversince. Muffler lang bumigay saken pero under warranty so okay naman.

We had an XTO A/T before and yun nga lang, truth be told - the A/T sucks big time... para kang hinahanap ni San Pedro tuwing oovertake ka. SERIOUSLY. hehe, just doesn't have enough juice to push the vehicle. Kaya nung binenta for a newer model (Sportivo M/T), hay, laking ginhawa.

Honestly kahit matanda na yung amin ang sarap pa rin imaneho.. malubak ka man, wala lang (samantalang sa iba ramdam mo e), mabigat man kargada, tipid pa rin sa gas. Yakang-yaka humatak actually and seriously have no complaints. Di ko naman pinangkakarera so no sense of complaining about 0-60 speeds or what. Highly contented owner here and so far so good.

Hello Sir,

I'm plsnning to buy sportivo by aug, but im still deciding if im just going to get crosswind xuv or xti, can you please give me an insight about this? What is the difference?

Also im thinking if id still consider fuzion or adventure.

Please help me decide,
    Sho

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    it's just the same as the crosswind xuv from the engine to the body. difference is just in the entertainment system, it has 2 7" screen for DVD mounted on the headrest plus a jvc-touch screen stereo ipod ready, reverse-camera, chrome wheels, monotone body color & that's it...you just have to pay a little more for the sportivo!by the way, i have a sportivo 2010 mt, and i bought it not just for the entertainment system but for a lot of other reasons including its overall performance...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    what is the difference between the standard sportivo compared with the max edition ... brand new 2011 edition thanks for any comment

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by raphnext21 View Post
    what is the difference between the standard sportivo compared with the max edition ... brand new 2011 edition thanks for any comment
    Replied to an identical post you made in another thread:

"Same lang partner. Just the added accessories. So it's a matter of doing the math. If the cost difference between both unit (standard vs. XMax) is lower than the perceive market value of the items added, then get the X-Max.

Of course, getting a standard Crosswind and installing aftermarket equivalent accessories to that of standard to the X-Max poses risk of voiding the warranty."

9. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    hi meron po bang lcd sa 2nd row ng sportivo x 2015 o optional lang po yung ganyan?may nakita po kasi ako na meron but sa mga pictures sa net e wala

10. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Hello po.. Newbie here.. Kakadala ko lang po ng Sportivo X 2013 model dito sa Manila.. Galing po Iloilo.. Saan po maayos at tapat na service na Isuzu casa dito malapit lng sa area ko sa pasay o anywhere within metro manila.. para po sa PMS ng sasakyan..

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
isuzu sportivo