New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 44 of 53 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 528
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    59
    #431
    Visited a dealer yesterday. I inspected the base model ng mux automatic na 1.3M php. The silky pearl white colored unit is priced the same as the other colors. Sa black unit hindi halata ang pagka base unit. Sa white pansinin yung black na side mirror. I'm divided between Mux and Innova E. Mas preferred ko Mux ang big downside is the absence of power side mirror. Inspected the engine bay, maluwag sya dahil 1.9 lang engine.
    Ang hirap pumili.

    Will be buying early January.
    Walang offer na discount sa cash buyer. Will look into other casa na rin.

  2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    442
    #432


    Leatherseat done 12k

    Reverse camera 6k and sensor 2k at winterpine installation ongoing



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    379
    #433
    Quote Originally Posted by ambo2004 View Post
    Visited a dealer yesterday. I inspected the base model ng mux automatic na 1.3M php. The silky pearl white colored unit is priced the same as the other colors. Sa black unit hindi halata ang pagka base unit. Sa white pansinin yung black na side mirror. I'm divided between Mux and Innova E. Mas preferred ko Mux ang big downside is the absence of power side mirror. Inspected the engine bay, maluwag sya dahil 1.9 lang engine.
    Ang hirap pumili.

    Will be buying early January.
    Walang offer na discount sa cash buyer. Will look into other casa na rin.
    Ganyan din choice ko kung nasa market ako ng 1.3M automatic diesel 7 to 8 seater.

    Innova, if space, ride comfort, ease of entry-exit.
    Mux LS base, if rugged, flood water wading ability.

    Mas gusto ko exterior ng Innova.
    Mas gusto ko interior na utilitarian looks ng base Mux vs. wavy curves ng Innova interior lalo side door panels.

    Selling point din ang brighter headlights ng Mux since malabo mata ko. Hehe.

    Okay lang manual side mirror. Minsan lang naman i adjust ito sa driving position. Ganyan din old Innova E namin. Since parabolic lens siya. Wide angle naman, madali masakop driving position ng ibang drivers sa family.

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    442
    #434
    Checking if the base mux a.t. has a cabin filter..

    As usual, wala tsktsk


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #435
    Quote Originally Posted by jigeloh View Post
    Checking if the base mux a.t. has a cabin filter..

    As usual, wala tsktsk


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    dapat bawal yan eh. though meron mods for this. innocent owners will have to service their evaps sooner

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    136
    #436
    Daming cabin air filter sa shoppee at lazada

    Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    442
    #437
    Quote Originally Posted by brodjason View Post
    Daming cabin air filter sa shoppee at lazada

    Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk
    Cabin airfilter is cheap pero yun cabin air filter cover ang mahal, 800-900 pesos. Buti nalang may Youtube para sa diy cover.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    201
    #438
    Quote Originally Posted by ambo2004 View Post
    Visited a dealer yesterday. I inspected the base model ng mux automatic na 1.3M php. The silky pearl white colored unit is priced the same as the other colors. Sa black unit hindi halata ang pagka base unit. Sa white pansinin yung black na side mirror. I'm divided between Mux and Innova E. Mas preferred ko Mux ang big downside is the absence of power side mirror. Inspected the engine bay, maluwag sya dahil 1.9 lang engine.
    Ang hirap pumili.

    Will be buying early January.
    Walang offer na discount sa cash buyer. Will look into other casa na rin.
    Got a base unit mu-x last November and there was only a 10k cash discount from Isuzu Alabang.

    The only negative thing I can say about it is the non-adjustable steering wheel. Buti na lang swak sa akin yung height ng steering wheel hehe. I am 5' 7" btw

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #439
    Quote Originally Posted by keto View Post
    Got a base unit mu-x last November and there was only a 10k cash discount from Isuzu Alabang.

    The only negative thing I can say about it is the non-adjustable steering wheel. Buti na lang swak sa akin yung height ng steering wheel hehe. I am 5' 7" btw
    steering and seat height adjustment?

  10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    201
    #440
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    steering and seat height adjustment?
    Personally, I can live without the seat height adjustment. I've driven all kinds of vehicles though and this is the first time I've had to drive one without any steering wheel height adjustments.

Tags for this Thread

Isuzu MU-X with 1.9L Blue Power Diesel Engine