New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 40 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    4500TKm pa lang natakbo one year na, 2 beses na PMS sa casa

and I have the 3.0 Bluepower. Power wise malakas hatak, mabilis pag tumagal nasa speed.

among my 3 diesels (ranger&santafe), least favorite ko sa hatak dept ang bluepower. I only bought this for investment purposes kasi alam ko ang Isuzu eh matibay parang truck. I need a reliable durable backup car.
    wow!
    ganyan din sana ako,.,
    NCR po ba kayo sir?
    FC nyu po sa 3L Bluepower?
    Mixed po at Pure Highway Driving?
    need ko kc ng matipid at malakas lakas rin
    mabilis sa akyatan, Isabela pa po kc ako

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by pLF_20 View Post
    wow!
    ganyan din sana ako,.,
    NCR po ba kayo sir?
    FC nyu po sa 3L Bluepower?
    Mixed po at Pure Highway Driving?
    need ko kc ng matipid at malakas lakas rin
    mabilis sa akyatan, Isabela pa po kc ako
    avg 10-11km/liter pure city lang ako, thats according to trip meter

pero actual. I spend average P2k / month, 3-4 times a week use

it feels like a Pajero Bk to drive, slightly lighter.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    avg 10-11km/liter pure city lang ako, thats according to trip meter

pero actual. I spend average P2k / month, 3-4 times a week use

it feels like a Pajero Bk to drive, slightly lighter.
    10-11km/l city moderate to heavy traffic
    not bad kung full tank basis,
    mas matipid pa cguro kung Highway,.
    mga ilang KM po ba ung 3-4 times na gamit
    home-work-home po ba yun?

Sorry po kung makulit ako

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    ay mali pala ako, P1000 per month lang ang diesel kasi I use 3 diesel cars alternately weekly . yun P2000 ko pala eh my MUX and SF combined na gastos ko every month.

and I drive like 20Km/day x 3days a week x 4 weeks so 240km / month for P1000. so lagay na natin sa P48/iiter ang diesel so. bale sa P1000 eh mga 21 liters. so 240km/21 liters = 11.4km/liter city drive, this is fort bgc, ortigas, c5, edsa area

tiped no?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    ay mali pala ako, P1000 per month lang ang diesel kasi I use 3 diesel cars alternately weekly . yun P2000 ko pala eh my MUX and SF combined na gastos ko every month.

and I drive like 20Km/day x 3days a week x 4 weeks so 240km / month for P1000. so lagay na natin sa P48/iiter ang diesel so. bale sa P1000 eh mga 21 liters. so 240km/21 liters = 11.4km/liter city drive, this is fort bgc, ortigas, c5, edsa area

tiped no?
    haha
    consumption na ng adventure ko sa
    highway driving,.

thanks sa facts sir

👍

6. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    hi Guys, been trolling this thread for 3 weeks already. Was really in a dilemna of choosing the right PPV among major brands like MS, Fort and MUX.

currently we have slim down our choice to MUX. We have applied to the bank and pending approval and were eyeing the RZ4E LSA AT. But with the past week, there is a promo for SRP of 3.0 at 180K. that make an SRP diff of 60k (cebu price).

I think this is a no brainer to get leather seats, cruise control, all driver assists (ESC, hill start and etc), engine displacment and power driver seat. i think 60k is worth the difference. Right mga boss? Haha!

hope decision is correct and no regrest sana since we really want MUX due to its reliability and after support. Btw this will be my first car and just city driving and weekend oot trips.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by eidekos View Post
    hi Guys, been trolling this thread for 3 weeks already. Was really in a dilemna of choosing the right PPV among major brands like MS, Fort and MUX.

currently we have slim down our choice to MUX. We have applied to the bank and pending approval and were eyeing the RZ4E LSA AT. But with the past week, there is a promo for SRP of 3.0 at 180K. that make an SRP diff of 60k (cebu price).

I think this is a no brainer to get leather seats, cruise control, all driver assists (ESC, hill start and etc), engine displacment and power driver seat. i think 60k is worth the difference. Right mga boss? Haha!

hope decision is correct and no regrest sana since we really want MUX due to its reliability and after support. Btw this will be my first car and just city driving and weekend oot trips.
    cruise control? not needed in cebu

id rather get the 1.9... lower cost, less vibration

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    cruise control? not needed in cebu

id rather get the 1.9... lower cost, less vibration
    Why not needed in cebu? If you go road trip to tourist destinations sa cebu, maganda kaya mag cruise control while holding hands sa chix sa tabi mo... i can activate cruise control on my chevy cruze at 40kph which is the average speed sa bohol...

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by eidekos View Post

The 3.0 is definitely a better buy if the price difference is just 60k. The 3.0 has more torque for easier overtaking, and traction control is a great safety feature to have. You even get the bonus of leather seats.

I've driven both the 1.9 and 3.0 and they both feel like your usual diesels (slightly clattery and truck-like) so might as well get the more powerful one since the price difference is quite small.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Agree. Get the higher end model for 60k more. Thats a great deal.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro