New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 528
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #91
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Aw... hindi pa pala eps... steering fluid pa din gamit.... Isuzu MU-X with 1.9L Blue Power Diesel Engine


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    only the everst and tbz are eps... motor driven steering power assist

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    242
    #92
    https://www.topgear.com.ph/features/...rticle_related

    Same exterior look...akala ko shark fin na gaya nung thailand.

    I believe this will click here considering its very good projected fuel consumption of around 20km/ltr mixed driving...wow!!!

    Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,708
    #93
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    only the everst and tbz are eps... motor driven steering power assist

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Suprisingly pati pala fortuner? Akalain mo naman oh... baka yung terra ganun din... Isuzu MU-X with 1.9L Blue Power Diesel Engine


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #94
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    With the ever dwindling stock of crosswinds, Isuzu Ph is pressured to release a more affordable SUV in the market.

    The Crosswind averaged 300 units monthly.

    Will this finally make Isuzu Average 1500+ MU-Xs monthly?

    Price guess is 1.399-1.599M PHP


    https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-...el-engine.html
    price guess is spot on 🤣

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,585
    #95
    Good prices! Sana talaga palitan nila yung cheap-looking steering wheel.
    Practical need not be cheap-looking naman

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #96
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post
    Good prices! Sana talaga palitan nila yung cheap-looking steering wheel.
    Practical need not be cheap-looking naman
    yun airbag cover lng sana🤣

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,585
    #97
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    yun airbag cover lng sana🤣

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Yup, weird din ang pagka-bulge at shape ng cover eh

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    148
    #98
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Suprisingly pati pala fortuner? Akalain mo naman oh... baka yung terra ganun din... Isuzu MU-X with 1.9L Blue Power Diesel Engine


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kaya sila Sports Utility Vehicle, may thrill..Minsan pag sobrang lambot may tendency mag oversteer.

  9. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,395
    #99
    Considering the interior's age, sana palitan na talaga nila. 2012 pa lumabas yung shape niya sa D-Max. To be fair, practicality wise ok naman siya.

    Sent from my E6683 using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,552
    #100
    Quote Originally Posted by LancerA174A View Post
    Considering the interior's age, sana palitan na talaga nila. 2012 pa lumabas yung shape niya sa D-Max. To be fair, practicality wise ok naman siya.

    Sent from my E6683 using Tapatalk
    Sa china meron na nga yung updated interior eh kaso wala pa din ata ito sa thailand kaya mukang malabo pa ito bago dumating satin. Siguro pag lumabas na ang all-new nissan terra, dun lang nila babaguhin yan.

Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Isuzu MU-X with 1.9L Blue Power Diesel Engine