New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 49 of 54 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2019
    [QUOTE=Brentt;3076482]
    Quote Originally Posted by krongki View Post

Saan po kayo malapit na Isuzu branch? Been to Isuzu EDSA Balintawak and there are many 1.9 models in display. Yung 2.5 ang Phase out and was replaced by the 1.9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nagtanong po ako sa Isuzu Commonwealth and Isuzu Manila and Isuzu Edsa. parehas yun mga sinasabi nila na wala na daw yun 1.9 base model na 1.3M Php. i believe kung hindi ako nagkakamali lahat ng 1.3M Php na kahit anong variant ay wala na.

Off topic: Meron pa bang ibang SUV na halos ganun din ang price na 1.3M? so far kasi yun lang ang nakita ko.

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    [QUOTE=krongki;3076723]
    Quote Originally Posted by Brentt View Post

Nagtanong po ako sa Isuzu Commonwealth and Isuzu Manila and Isuzu Edsa. parehas yun mga sinasabi nila na wala na daw yun 1.9 base model na 1.3M Php. i believe kung hindi ako nagkakamali lahat ng 1.3M Php na kahit anong variant ay wala na.

Off topic: Meron pa bang ibang SUV na halos ganun din ang price na 1.3M? so far kasi yun lang ang nakita ko.
    Kung meron pa discount ang manual montero. Yung automatic na may discount dati asa 1.4 range sa alala ko.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    May problem kaya 1.9 kaya stop selling na sila?

Personally, I think it’s underpowered , mabigat ang kaha ng MuX eh. Pero I like my 3.0, sp powerful at pag naka generate na ng momentum, i have to say it can match my 2007 Santa fe sa high speed, it can navigate a 120km / hr sa edsa or c5 with ease,

4. Join Date
    May 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    A sales agent with agenda
    Confimed: They stopped offering the base model of RZ4E LS 1.9L MT/AT (base model at 1.3M Php), already talked to a provincial SA.

What they do have is the RZ4E LS-A 4x2 MT (1.570m Php) and the RZ4E LS-A 4x2 AT (1.595m Php).

So there is no chance to avail any of the RZ4E LS 1.9L 1.3M Php variant (really disappointed at this)

: Eyeing the Chevrolet Trailblazer 2.8L 4x2 LT (1.7m Php), is this worth a shot as my first SUV?

5. Join Date
    May 2019
    [QUOTE=Brentt;3076482]

Saan po kayo malapit na Isuzu branch? Been to Isuzu EDSA Balintawak and there are many 1.9 models in display. Yung 2.5 ang Phase out and was replaced by the 1.9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks, will try to reach Balintawak to confirm. God Bless

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    May problem kaya 1.9 kaya stop selling na sila?

Personally, I think it’s underpowered , mabigat ang kaha ng MuX eh. Pero I like my 3.0, sp powerful at pag naka generate na ng momentum, i have to say it can match my 2007 Santa fe sa high speed, it can navigate a 120km / hr sa edsa or c5 with ease,
    wala naman problem ang thai and euro 1.9 engines.

7. Join Date
    May 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    wala naman problem ang thai and euro 1.9 engines.
    Thanks Stock , How about the Nissan Terra?

I really love the Mu-X, but unfortunately they cant match the low-DP low monthly promo that the chev is offering.

MUX - 264DP (36k monthly)
    Chev - 38kDP (34k monthly)
    Terra - 78kDP (32k monthly)

on a tight budget.

ideal payment method is (all in lowDP and 30k monthly)

Thanks

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Thanks Stock , How about the Nissan Terra?

I really love the Mu-X, but unfortunately they cant match the low-DP low monthly promo that the chev is offering.

MUX - 264DP (36k monthly)
    Chev - 38kDP (34k monthly)
    Terra - 78kDP (32k monthly)

on a tight budget.

ideal payment method is (all in lowDP and 30k monthly)

Thanks
    go for the terra bro. heavy duty transmission and best in class in most metrics(ppv) since you didnt mention kids. youll be fine with it.

also maintenance cost is the lowest in class.

youll be spoiled with the power

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Have you read the chev thread here?
    They mentioned that it’s hard to maintain...

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    May 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    go for the terra bro. heavy duty transmission and best in class in most metrics(ppv) since you didnt mention kids. youll be fine with it.

also maintenance cost is the lowest in class.

youll be spoiled with the power

Thanks again mate, ill consider.

about the kids, well, i did'nt mention it but i have them. (I've heard terra got 6 bad ass airbags including the base variant)