New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Radical-One View Post
    Bro - To each their own.
    You have your way of choosing and selling cars we have our way in choosing and buying. There is no wrong or right, just choices and that's what I have been trying to tell everyone here until you joined the conversation.
    I know you are on car sales that is why I do not want to rain on your parade. You have customers and followers here so like I said I will you be.

You get too edgy just because I have a different opinion than you. Relax dude.This is just a forum. You don't need to be convincing everyone all the time you know.
    I noticed that Filipinos like my wife likes to argue too much whenever others have a different side of understanding.
    Peace out. Chill.
    Actually, I know how to sell the RZ4e. Its really simple.

When the first Mux was released, (the non bluepower and pre facelift ones in 2014), The difference between the 2.5L and the 3.0L was just 30k.

Many bought the 2.5L and na overstock ang 3.0L up until 2017. Thats why when the bluepower was released, naguubos pa ang isuzu ng old 3.0.

So given that data and how Filipinos would scrimp on a 30k difference.

May point ka na madami pwede bumile ng 1.9 RZ4e vs the 3.0 bluepower, kasi laki pa din difference 60k lol

Na recreate na ng Isuzu ang scenario circa 2014 to 2017.

Eh kaya lang magaling si Mitsu, Now 1.52M on the top gls premium, it undercuts both the 3.0 bluepower and the 1.9 RZ4e.

Sa electronic parking brake and 6 airbags pa lang, lampaso na ang dalawang Mux variants

2. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    With that in mind I think people buying MUX’s are the ones people loyal to the brand or ones would go for engine reliability (which of course true). I’m not saying Monty isn’t... it’s really on the established reputation, IMO.

When I got my Rz4e, 3.0 bp and the mitsu mont were at their orig price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    meron na ba giant cash discounts on the LS-A variants?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2019
    [QUOTE=StockEngine;3072254]meron na ba giant cash discounts on the LS-A variants?[/QUOT
    my last info in LS-A AT RZ4E was only 20k,standard discount, plus 10k if you own other isuzu vehicle.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    [QUOTE=mux_mariner;3072294]
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    meron na ba giant cash discounts on the LS-A variants?[/QUOT
    my last info in LS-A AT RZ4E was only 20k,standard discount, plus 10k if you own other isuzu vehicle.
    ah waitint time padin hehehe. thanks

6. Join Date
    May 2019
    [QUOTE=StockEngine;3072338]
    Quote Originally Posted by mux_mariner View Post

ah waitint time padin hehehe. thanks
    Planning to buy my first SUV, how true that they stop offering the 1.9L Rz4e * 1.3m?

Called three Isuzu branches and told me this.

Verbatim: "Sir out of production na po yun 1.9L Rz4e, wala na din po yun 2.5L variant ang available na lang po yun 3.0L pero less 200k na po sya."

Please enlighten me on this. struggling to find cheap but reliable SUV.
    Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    [QUOTE=krongki;3076408]

Planning to buy my first SUV, how true that they stop offering the 1.9L Rz4e * 1.3m?

Verbatim: "Sir out of production na po yun 1.9L Rz4e, wala na din po yun 2.5L variant ang available na lang po yun 3.0L pero less 200k na po sya."

Thanks.
    i dont believe theyll be phasing out that 1.3M variant. look for other agents

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    A sales agent with agenda

9. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    [QUOTE=krongki;3076408]

Thanks.
    Saan po kayo malapit na Isuzu branch? Been to Isuzu EDSA Balintawak and there are many 1.9 models in display. Yung 2.5 ang Phase out and was replaced by the 1.9.

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    [QUOTE=Brentt;3076482]
    Quote Originally Posted by krongki View Post

Saan po kayo malapit na Isuzu branch? Been to Isuzu EDSA Balintawak and there are many 1.9 models in display. Yung 2.5 ang Phase out and was replaced by the 1.9.

Yeah. I agree.

It's impossible na "out of production" yung 1.9, but they are surely being told to push the 3.0 out and clear the inventory already.

I'm sure Isuzu Quezon Avenue also has some stocks, but I'm not sure about the frequency of supply coming from Thailand nowadays.

The MU-X is not locally assembled, right? It comes in as CBU if I'm not mistaken.